2,034 results
All reviews full kitchen hgvc guests washer dryer private pool bedroom suite high roller monorail stop time share ferris wheel easy access convenience store hear the music jacuzzi tub self parking north tower off the strip coffee maker
Reviewed 9 August 2011

A one bedroom condo that is totally isolated from the Strip so that you can ignore all the noise and people to get away for awhile. Then, when you want the Strip just walk through the Flamingo and there you are. It does not get much better than that. You can enjoy the peace and quiet of the HGV private pool or join the "booty shaking contest" of the Flamingo pool next door. Nice sandwich shop in the HGV as well when you don't want to fight the crowds for lunch or dinner or fix your own in your full kitchen.

Room Tip: North wing rooms more convenient to parking if you have a car
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank sometrip
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We traveled to Las Vegas with our 2 young children and stayed at HGVS for 7 nights.
Our extended family stayed at the Flamingo Hotel, which was just steps away. Gina at check in was so kind to recommend the South Tower for us to stay in so we would be closer to them. That was great advice, which made our whole trip so much easier, especially getting around with a stroller. It was steps to the Flamingo Hotel and the strip. Our room was very nice and spacious. There were 2 flat screen TV's, one with a DVD player which was great for the kids. We had a 1 bedroom suite with plenty of room for a crib. Our room was not ready when we arrived, but the Bellman, Robert was so kind and held our luggage until our room was ready and brought it up promptly. My husband left his drivers license downstairs at the cafe and didn't even realize it until Robert called the room to inform him and he got it back within minutes, which we were very grateful for. Housekeeping service was excellent, we always came back to a clean room with plenty of towels. We requested clean towels on a day when we left the room too late for housekeeping to clean, and they were there in the bathroom when we returned. The security for this hotel is also excellent. A room key is required to get into the tower buildings as well as up the elevators. I felt very safe coming back at night with the children. On our seventh day, my room cards had deactivated and I couldn't get up the elevators. I called the front desk from the phone located by the elevators, the front desk sent security immediately. A very kind man, Kevin, came and got us up into our room. He even went and got me new room keys and brought them back to me up in my room within 10 minutes! Being by myself with kids, he saved me the hassle of having to walk around the building to the front desk and wait for keys. I can't thank Kevin enough for his professionalism and kindness. The entire staff at HGVS is what made our stay such a great experience. I'm sure there are nice suites at other locations, but unexpected things happen when you are on vacation, and it nice to know the people that work here truly care and want to help you.

Room Tip: South Tower is a short walk to the strip
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank marsom
Reviewed 4 August 2011

.my husband is on business and i stay at the hotel all day....there is a deli on the first floor that sells breakfast and lunch sandwiches,etc; the pool is small, but adequate..the first day, i ran a tab at the pool for food and drinks...when i reviewed my bill, i had been charged for 2 extra drinks that i did not have...the only separation between this pool and the Flamigo pool is a wrought iron fence and a few bushes...you can't see the "action" at the Flamigo pool, but you cannot avoid hearing it....at noon everyday, the "music" starts....the "music" plays f\rom noon til 6pm....the awful thumping bass sound is unbearable...like waiting at a traffic light with a bass beside you in another car..you can hear it in your room all day...they have a booty shakin contest, limbo contest, etc...you can hear it, but not see it, unless you desire to go over to the Flamigo pool....also, when we checked into the room, there was a nasty sock over in the corner and one ot the kitchen drawers had a ziplock bag that was used to wrap a used piece of chewed gum...so far,(3 days) we have had no offer of housekeeping....you have to take your trash to a chute...i scored some TP from a hall restroom...we went over to Flamigo for dinner...the sushi place cost the 2 of us almost $90 (including tip) just with water as a drink...Johnny Rocket's (for 2) cost almost $40 with tip) found out the diet cokes were $3.50 each....will follow up after our stay is complete

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank kuppkake
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I always stay here when I'm in Vegas as the location is perfect and the service has always been excellent. The front desk found out I was celebrating my 40th birthday and the front desk staff all signed a birthday card and left it for me in my room. I thought that was pretty classy. I highly recommend this place when visiting Vegas.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Everyone we encountered at this hotel was pleasant and helpful. The resort was clean, and it offered a great location. We were directly behind The Flamingo - which connects to the monorail, as well as being on the strip. The Flamingo is on the strip - this hotel (non-gaming) sits behind it, so 1 block back from the strip. This did not hinder us in any way.

2 bedroom unit - large bathroom areas, comfortable beds, spotless kitchen and living room area. I would stay at this location again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family