2,034 results
All reviews full kitchen hgvc guests washer dryer private pool bedroom suite high roller monorail stop time share ferris wheel easy access convenience store hear the music jacuzzi tub self parking north tower off the strip coffee maker
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I always stay here when I'm in Vegas as the location is perfect and the service has always been excellent. The front desk found out I was celebrating my 40th birthday and the front desk staff all signed a birthday card and left it for me in my room. I thought that was pretty classy. I highly recommend this place when visiting Vegas.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Everyone we encountered at this hotel was pleasant and helpful. The resort was clean, and it offered a great location. We were directly behind The Flamingo - which connects to the monorail, as well as being on the strip. The Flamingo is on the strip - this hotel (non-gaming) sits behind it, so 1 block back from the strip. This did not hinder us in any way.

2 bedroom unit - large bathroom areas, comfortable beds, spotless kitchen and living room area. I would stay at this location again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank 4deb
Reviewed 24 July 2011

The Hilton Grand Vacation Club is right behind the Flamingo on the Strip. It is far enough away that you have complete relaxation and comfort, but close enough that you can easily walk to your favorite places on the Strip. We stayed in a 2-bedroom suite with friends. The kitchen is very nice to have when you don't want to get dressed just to have a cup of coffee. The rooms are nicely appointed, clean and well-stocked. The staff was very helpful. We really like that we can escape the frantic and smoke-filled Strip for our little place of relaxation.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2011

We stayed there 3 nights from April 10 to April 13.

This was our second visit to Las Vegas, the first time we stayed at the Venetian but decided to for the HGVC as we wanted a unit with a kitchenette: we were 3 adults in the units.
The Hilton Grand Vacation Flamingo is a great place to stay as it is right behind the Flamingo, thus steps to the strip we walked everywhere and only took a cab a couple of times.
The check-in went very smoothly and we could go to our room directly even if we got there early.
Our unit was just as expected: very spacious, with a view on the pool area. The bed is very comfortable and the sofa bed seemed very comfy as well as my friend slept perfectly every night. The kitchenette is practical for drinks and snacks but there is no cooktop or regular oven. I guess you can heat up some soup in the micro-wave but we didn’t. The décor was fine, modern but pretty “Hilton-kind-of-plain”. The bathroom was spacious but lacked a bit of privacy as the sink and tub were directly connected to the room.
The resort is well kept and has all the modern amenities one would need while on vacation. We appreciated the absence of a casino in the lobby as we didn’t have to breathe the constant smell of smoke. Guests could have access to both pools from the Flamingo and the HGVC. The HGVC’s pool was way less crowded so we stayed there the whole time. They provide as many towels as you need and there are plenty of long chairs all around the pool. There are some BBQ as well, which we used one evening with about 10 friends. It wasn’t a problem for us to have guests from outside the resort. The pool bar is great, we enjoyed our cocktails in the pool very much!

We liked the HGVC Flamingo very much for its location and its family feel, so we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Najebo
Reviewed 23 July 2011

The staff was far above expectations. They worked to make sure our stay was magnificent. Nice facility. I love that it's 30-40 steps from the valet to the elevator. I don't have to fight my way through a casino to get to my suite. The convenience store on property is an excellent value. I had friends that were staying at the Flamingo that would walk over to the Hilton to buy groceries etc. I will never stay anywhere else when I am in Las Vegas!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family