“Once in a Lifetime Experience!”
Review of Dig This

Dig This: Heavy Equipment Playground
Ranked #1 of 290 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: America's first and only heavy equipment playground where YOU'RE in control. Re-live your sandbox days of being a child but this time it's for real. Huge Caterpillar bulldozers and excavators await you in one of the most memorable experiences you will ever encounter.
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I bought this as a gift for my husband...he couldn't have loved it more. He drove the excavator with the biggest smile on his face the entire time. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. As a spectator I expected to get a little bored after two hours, but the time flew by just watching all the digging and tire stacking. I would recommend this to anyone who has an interest in machines or just having fun. I would get this as a gift again in a heartbeat. Great, great, great experience!

Colomark, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2012

Marcie... what about you? After watching, aren't you ready to give this a shot for yourself? We'd love to have you. THANK YOU for gifting your husband in such a thoughtful way. We really appreciate it.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,252)
All reviews
in 23 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed 24 March 2012

Pushing dirt around with a 20,000+ bulldozer was great fun. I can't wait to go back and "play" in their five-acre sandbox with one of their excavators.

1  Thank ArizonaDinah

We consider ourselves "20 Tons of Fun" but hey, we'll take your compliment none the less. THANK YOU for taking the time to write us a review. We loved having you!

Reviewed 24 March 2012

As an event coordinator I was looking for a unique activity to offer clients on my trip. Dig This was a perfect addition to the itinerary. Everyone had a wonderful time and thought it was so much fun. Dealing with the group coordinator, Amber, was also a pleasure. She was very flexible and helpful in adjusting my times and making sure we were taken care of from pick up at the hotel to drop off at the end of the day. Would highly recommend if looking to do something out of the norm that's "tons" of fun!

1  Thank Sara Z

Sara... all we can say is THANK YOU!!! We love accommodating groups and would welcome you back anytime. Amber was thrilled to read your kind words also. We really appreciate it.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

Wonderful people, great dig - more fun than a barrel of monkeys! Everybody needs to do this.

1  Thank kat0055

Nice review, although it would be fun to include an actual "barrel of monkeys" as part of the activity! Hmmm... now I find myself brainstorming how we could do this.