“Elvis Experience”

and up
Private Pink Cadillac Tour of Las Vegas with Elvis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: With so many options when it comes to Las Vegas weddings we know how overwhelming your wedding day can be. Let our experienced Las Vegas wedding coordinators help you with your wedding choice. We have the knowledge and resources to help you make and informed choice on your Las Vegas wedding package so why not let us help you today!.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 November 2014

My wife and I decided to renew our vows in Las Vegas Elvis Style!! We picked the perfect place. The location was close and easy to find. The staff communicated effectively from beginning to end. The service started promptly. Elvis was great and picked the perfect songs to sing. We are a lesbian couple and never felt any type of hesitation or awkwardness. Our pictures were beautiful! For our 10 year anniversary we may come back and do it all again.

Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

Great people and excellent Pastor
I recommend the chapel. Good deal and an easy experience. They make you feel comfortable and your choice of chapels.
Nice limo....

1  Thank george u
Reviewed 31 October 2014

We were very worried when we read all the negative reviews. But what it comes down to, is that most people who have a great experience just move on and do not consider writing a review. We decided to because our day was simply beautiful! We arrived in Vegas on 10/25/14 and that same day we took the bus to obtain our marriage license which we pre-applied for online approx 2 weeks prior which turns out to be a good thing because there is quite a wait if you don't. This took all of 15 minutes then we headed down Fremont Old Vegas on foot. A very pleasant and short stroll form the County marriage office. We married on Monday, one day and a half after arriving. It gave us a chance to decompress and relax before hand. The limo (which was a very long stretch limo) picked us up promptly and took us to the chapel. They checked us in, we gave them our paperwork. Waited a short 10 minutes. (we were there a little early). I was given the most beautiful white roses I think I've ever seen. They were very full and big. (I used to work in the floral industry, I tell you, they were gorgeous) We had Tim (as our Elvis) he was a very nice man and it was a lovely service The photographer was very thorough, helpful and nice as well. The pictures they took were very nice. We received most of everything we were promised. The one thing I could point out is that when they say that only the pictures in the ceremony are included, I believe that it should be every picture taken while in the chapel room itself. We took a picture with Elvis with the three of us pointing outward directly after kissing and it was not included. They claimed that this was not part of the ceremony. I thought that was not right. When we arrived the chairs outside of the chapel that we were asked to sit on were stained and not very nice. I was dressed in white and he in a suit, that did hesitate us a bit to sit. But the chapel was nice. Also Elvis never addresses us by our names during the ceremony which i thought would have made it a more personal ceremony. I feel these small matters could be improved by the weeding chapel very easily. But all in all, this was a very nice ceremony and the 2 pictures we purchased in addition, were simply beautiful! We hope others enjoy there special day and hope this helps, Also, remember that you aren't paying a heap full of money for this quick day!

4  Thank Maralize
Reviewed 22 October 2014

We booked our wedding a few months in advance. Day of ceremony an hour before they were to pick our wedding party of 14 up in large limo we get a call that limo is broken and they would pick us up in smaller limo and make 2 trips. At that point we didn't have a choir so we said ok. The guy shows up not in limo but in a freakin SUV! Nothing special about going to wedding in SUV! Then we get to chapel and wait over 30 minutes for photographer to show up. We waited in chapel where ceremony took place and it was at least 80 degrees in there! The ceremony itself was good.
Then, limo was to take our party back to hotel, after waiting over half an hour, my guests had to pay a taxi to take them back to hotel! My husband and I waited another half hour to get ride in SUV!
Terrible experience and customer service! Would not recommend this place EVER!

3  Thank lairwin