“Priced right and easy to work with”

A Wedding Chapel In Las Vegas
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 89.00*
and up
VIP Vegas Club Crawl
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: With so many options when it comes to Las Vegas weddings we know how overwhelming your wedding day can be. Let our experienced Las Vegas wedding coordinators help you with your wedding choice. We have the knowledge and resources to help you make and informed choice on your Las Vegas wedding package so why not let us help you today!.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 10 October 2014

They have us copyrights to the photos we purchased. Others in Vegas don't do that making this a better memory. Also our picture CD and wedding DVD were stolen on out honeymoon when someone broke out our car window and stole the bag they were in. It was devastating but LVWC made it easy with no charge to get the pictures back! I would recommend them for a cost effective, fun wedding.

1  Thank Eapst5
in 31 reviews
"vegas"
in 61 reviews

Reviewed 9 October 2014 via mobile

I could not have asked for anything more getting married in A Wedding Chapel. All we wanted was to just get married without any issues of planning and forgetting something that would upset the family.

My husband and I were taken care of right away and the Pastor was so awesome. She took her time with the ceremony, and took her time to speak with us about the certificate.

We are very thankful to everyone from the time we walked through the door to become husband and wife.

1  Thank LizaMVaughan
Reviewed 13 September 2014

We were here as the guests and witnesses for our friends' wedding. She found this place after I saw it on groupon and knowing that she was looking to have something reasonably priced sent it to her, Boy were we disappointed I am so glad that I was not the Bride and I'm pretty sure all hell would have broken loose. Firstly, we were picked up in an Ageing Sedan limo with No AC and a cracked window by a limo Driver who barely spoke or even acknowledged we were there. We get there and NO ac in the building or else it was not turned on very high. The guy who was taking the pictures seemed the nicest and most personable of the all. The female minister's ceremony was very stale and monotonous with a I do this 50 times a day this is what I say I don't care attitude. I cannot comment on the pictures because I have not seen them however I do know that they were not happy to have to come back to view them or be charged and extra $35 for an online gallery. The one that takes the cake though is when the Bride asked for a drinking fountain or glass/bottle of water they had none to offer not even for sale but in turn told her to go next door. The place is very rundown and cliché tacky Las Vegas wedding Chapel I would not recommend for anyone to go there.

1  Thank Jamie H
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I found a wedding chapel in las vegas when i came into town for a convention. my fiancee and i work together and where in town on business and thought it would be a great idea to elope while in town! So we went down the las vegas strip and previewed a few wedding chapels but none where great until we got to A Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas. when we walked in we spoke to schoena and she was very helpful. she explained the packages and showed us the chapels and we immediately fell in love with the chapel with the 2 kissing doves in the stained glass window. we went and got our marriage license and came right back and the minister and photographer where waiting on us. we did the ceremony and also bought the $350 package that is a la carte but included all of the photos that where taken after the ceremony. All in all A wedding chapel in las vegas met and exceeded all of our expectations. friendly staff, great service, and high quality photos. i totally recommend to anyone looking to get married in Vegas to pick them!

John and Janet Banks
8/14/14

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Let me start by saying we got our package on Groupon (not always a great deal). We paid for a limo, got picked up in an SUV. The driver was in a pair of shorts and a button up shirt that wasn't even tucked in. We rented a "tux" from them that was cheap and more like a suit. The bottom of my dress is ruined because the place is a filthy dump. There is no AC so in the middle of June I was melting in my dress. We didn't start on time and their webcam service was crap. Our loved ones couldn't even watch and when we told them about it they blamed it on the company they run their webcam through. Our "HD" video is a poor quality disk that has glitches at the end and the last 10 sec is someone elses wedding! All of our pictures were taken from the same angle so most of them are of the back or side of my head (I'm the bride) not to mention the photographer is in almost every one of my ceremony pictures and the extra ones are crap (look at my, look at each other, now kiss was all our extra pics). Not professional at all. Our first dance was cut short and I felt as if we were being rushed out. I really wish I had done my homework cause they are rated an F with the Better Business Bureau. Save yourself the heartache and steer clear of the chapel from H%!!

2  Thank neveralways