“He is very interesting”

and up
Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
Ranked #19 of 222 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As featured on Penn & Teller: Fool Us, A&E TV "I haven't laughed that much in a year" Robin Leach "You may have seen other magicians, but Hammer gives it the extra dimension."LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL. When Hammer hits the stage you know you're in for a ride. He is a master of cutting wit and non-stop improvisation--every show an original. Hammer's rapid-fire performance includes an awesome display of mind reading, the swallowing of double-edged razor blades, and whatever else just happens to happen. Every show is loaded with 100% audience participation. Nobody is safe.The show runs about 70 minutes. Recommended age 13+
Las Vegas, Nevada
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“He is very interesting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

We raelly enjoy Mike's magic. We got our ticket from houseseats.com and if they didn't advertise them, probably we wouldnt go. So maybe Mike's show needs to be better promoted, coz it ineteresting!

Visited February 2012
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, 24 March 2012
I am glad you enjoyed the show and glad you did find us. We only offer a few seats per show through house seats for the locals in Vegas. I'm all up for more promotions and people like yourself help to spread the word. We sell out at least a couple of times a week at our venue to which I am always thankful.

Thank you for the review.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

My husband, 12 yr old son and I saw Mike 2 days ago. We went based on the trip advisor reviews, and we are so glad we did! There isn't a bad seat in the house, and "hiding" in the back does not mean you are safe from being called on to participate! We all laughed and laughed, and the magic was terrific! This is a fabulous show for everyone. Don't question it.. Just go, and you WON'T be disappointed!

Hello DRSJW.. glad you and the family made it out to the show. We have an intimate venue and yes.. don't think I won't see you hiding in the back. I find everyone.

Thanks for the awesome review and seeing the show.
-Hammer
“Amazingly funny, worth a lot more than the price of the ticket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

No offense to the Four Queens, but it shocks me that this show isn't in one of the "nicer" venues on the strip. This guy is AWESOME. The show is incredibly funny. He is incredibly funny. It is appropriate for kids, and my daughter had a great time being invited up on stage to take part in one of the tricks. He has an incredible way of feeding off the audience. If you are staying on the strip, this show is worth the trip down to Freemont Street.

Visited March 2012
And NO offense taken. I have a great deal with the Four Queens and I like the fact that we don't have to charge $100/ticket like many of the acts on the strip. I am so glad you have such a great time and realized how "incredibly funny" I am .. haha

Thank you so much for coming out to the show as well as posting a review.
uk. midlands
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“very funny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

you really must see him he is so good and it doesnt cost you alot. brilliant!!!!!

Visited December 2011
Short and too the point.. love it.
Thank you for the review.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Captivating and hilarious from the beginning to the end!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

Never a dull moment in Mike Hammer's show! He controls the stage and the audience at ease. We did not stop laughing except of course for when we were getting our drinks from the bar that is right on hand without missing a beat. Although Hammer is always cracking the jokes throughout, that is overshadowed by his actual skills in Magic. Even if you think that you've seen magic, he still had us looking at each other amazed.
Being Vegas locals, we have seen it all from Carrot Top to Copperfield and Hammer was easily right up there with them all!
Bottom line is that if you are spending any time in Vegas at all and you want a great experience that is worth every penny that you won in those penny slots, check out Mike Hammer's show. YOU WILL NOT BE LET DOWN, PERIOD!

Visited March 2012
Hello Vegas local. I always appreciate reviews such as yours because we locals have a choice of entertainment so it means a lot. I am glad you loved the show so much.

Thank you for the awesome review and I hope you will be back again.
-Hammer

Been to Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show? Share your experiences!