“Funny show”

and up
Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
Ranked #17 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As featured on Penn & Teller: Fool Us, A&E TV "I haven't laughed that much in a year" Robin Leach "You may have seen other magicians, but Hammer gives it the extra dimension."LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL. When Hammer hits the stage you know you're in for a ride. He is a master of cutting wit and non-stop improvisation--every show an original. Hammer's rapid-fire performance includes an awesome display of mind reading, the swallowing of double-edged razor blades, and whatever else just happens to happen. Every show is loaded with 100% audience participation. Nobody is safe.The show runs about 70 minutes. Recommended age 13+
Reviewed 18 March 2012

my wife and i went to his show on 3/13 and had a good time. we had coupons that were $14.95 pp + tax and then you also got a free drink. small venue and mike does involve ppl in the audience with his magic tricks. mike is a funny guy. well worth the money to laugh for 90 minutes. im still trying to figure out how he did some of his tricks. mike has good interaction with his audience and got many ppl involved with his tricks and comedy. good family show, clean comedy so you can bring your kids . go see mike and Get Hammer'd

MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Hello worldtraveller... so glad you and the family enjoyed the show.
And yes, I play off the audience "a lot". That is what makes it fresh and different of me as well as the audience. Wow you're a busy traveler.

Thank you so much for visiting the show and the review.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

A great, fast moving show with wit, polish and great magic! My wife and I loved it!

1  Thank MaddMike

MadMike.. Thank you!!!
I am glad both you and the wife had a great time.

Again, thanks for the review.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

My wife & I went to Mike's show on 3/13 @ 7pm. We sat front & center. The theater is small which puts everyone close to the stage. Mike immediately connects with his audience and maintains that connection through the whole performance. Every bit he does includes one or more member of the audience. Even the most reluctant participants (my wife) leaves the stage really happy that they were included. It's clear that Mike adjusts his performance based on the audience. Our show included an overwhelming number of people from Texas or Wisconsin and Mike used that to his advantage. This show is fun for all. It is a remarkable value. We will definitely return. Thanks Mike!!

2  Thank IM_Bogeyman

Front and center... OH, that's painful. Haha
Yes, I eventually find everyone, but you folks made it easy. I am glad you're not getting in trouble with your wife for sitting so close to me.

I remember that show because there were so many Texans and Wisconsinites. Fun fun time.

Thanks for coming to the show and for the great review.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Very good and funny show. Won't be long before he will be on the strip.

I will take that as a huge complement .

Thank you for visiting the show and for the review.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Mike was great with the crowd, in your face magic, no idea how he did it! We've seen a lot of magic shows in Vegas, but Mike's is the BEST. My 12 year old daughter got to go on stage and loved it. So much less than other shows and so much better! Thanks Mike!

1  Thank StuartHite
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

Well that is cool!!! Yes, I am a bit in your face.. but that's what makes it fun.
I really appreciate you and your family visiting and glad you have a great time.

Thank you for the review.