“Best ramen around”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We always stop by Monta for its ramen. Cheap prices and generous portions. Best ramen around. I had the Shoyu and the Miso variations. Both were great. Service is quick. On this trip, we didn't have to wait at all. Just ate at the counter and watched the cooks work their magic. This ramen is better than anything in Toronto (which costs twice as much).

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We got a recommendation from a co-worker to go here while staying in Vegas. It was amazing! We had a party of six so had to wait a bit because the place is small but it was worth the wait! 4 of us ordered four different ramen options and they were all good. I have never had authentic ramen before so nothing to compare it to. The fried rice was probably the best I have ever had. The service was friendly and quick. All around a fantastic dining experience. Well worth the drive off the strip.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Many Japanese restaurants in this area. Genzo is yummy and ramen is value for money, fried rice is bit salty, good service

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018

So so good that I can't wait to return and I live on the other side of the country. BEST Ramen. EVER! It was a quick UBER ride at lunch time. Of all the places we dined during our week stay this was by far the one I enjoyed the most. JUST GO!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We were about to go to another Ramen place and at the last minute Monta Ramen came into our radar. so we chose to go there. What a stroke of luck. Delicious does not begin to do justice to this place. Huge bowls of the most noodle slurping crazy deelish stuff ever., That's what we ate. Wish I was there right now.

Date of visit: January 2018