“WOW”

Mastro's Ocean Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Ocean Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 5,314 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 50 - USD 50
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Recognized for award-winning Steakhouses and Ocean Club Seafood locations in Southern California and Arizona, Mastro's Restaurants makes its Las Vegas debut with the opening of Mastro’s Ocean Club in Crystals at CityCenter. A combination of world-class service, live entertainment and cuisine such as the illustrious three-tiered iced Seafood Tower, bone-in filet, lobster mashed potatoes and a one-of-kind warm butter cake, is served in an elegant and energetic atmosphere. Guests enter the restaurant through an elegant portal of wood-lined lowered ceilings and meandering walls, and are presented with a myriad of dining options. The expansive interior of an 80-foot-tall sculptural Tree House encompasses Mastro’s main dining room. On the dining terrace, Mastro’s offers views of the angular shapes, towering ceilings and unique artistic elements of Crystals.
Reviewed 28 April 2018

We had an incredible meal support by great service! With all the options available close by on the strip, this is one of the few I have returned to several times. Diverse menu with both red meat and seafood. I had Mahi and it was some of the best I have had outside of Hawaii. Not cheap, but this is one restaurant worth the price!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,270)

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing filet that you could cut with a fork. Excellent desert recommendations and drinks.service world class. Consider me a raving fan

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The elegant atmosphere and great service is one of the best perks of this restaurant but of course they offer a large variety of food and the best quality of meat and seafood. We had from foie grass, to oysters, to Tomahawk with several sides and every single thing was outstanding. Great option to celebrate a special ocassion.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurants on the strip!! The service is amazing the food is immaculate!
Try the lobster bisque and the oysters omg! The seafood platter is insane as well with the king crab claws and lobster tail they are so fresh and delicious. And don’t forget the sponge cake dessert. It’s a MUST!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

So, we decided to book a table here, and it was the worst meal I had in my whole time in Vegas. We arrived, to have to wait to be seated at our table - yet we had booked. Sat down, to then be refused alcohol. They wouldn’t accept my driving license, and only wanted my passport - which we were advised not to carry due to muggings. I had a copy of my passport on my phone - but no, wouldn’t accept - the only place that wouldn’t. We accepted we wouldn’t have wine and stuck with water. We ordered, the food came out quickly. However, it was impossible to even have a conversation at the table due to it being so loud - people shouting at each other at the tables and the manager marching around continuously talking into his ear piece. The steak was ok... nothing special. It tasted like it had been coated in salt, which completely ruined the taste. The salt and vinegar fries were actually crisps... what tasted like burnt twiglets/crisps covered again, in salt. So we left those and just had the steak. We couldn’t wait to leave this place. All the staff looked incredibly unhappy, no smiles, all looking miserable. It’s a real shame as I was recommended this place by a friend, and was hoping to write a wonderful review on my travel blog/instagram - however; that will not be the case at all unfortunately. Not to mention the extortionate prices for this absolutely terrible experience.

Been to Mastro's Ocean Club? Share your experiences!