Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 177
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 200/night.

USD 277
USD 270
Aria.com
USD 197
USD 179
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 211/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 120
Mirage.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 138/night.

USD 186
USD 179
Palazzo.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 207/night.

USD 257
USD 247
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 278/night.

New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 228
USD 222
USD 114
USD 349
USD 322
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 496
USD 449
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree airport shuttleworked fineyogurtellis islandoff the stripshuttle serviceflamingostarbucksbellagio
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely stay we had a room with 2 double beds plenty of room ! Nice and clean good price
New lady on the reception was great !! We asked fir a pool view and she went out her way to accommodate us!!
Hall way could if done with a vacuum as wasn't fir the 5 days we were there!!
Breakfast wasn't really worth bothering with ! If they added fruit and pastures would of been good?
Safe are we walked each night to the strip and back!
Easily but then we do enjoy walking!
Pool was cold but then it was march and I'm sure during the summer months that would be great !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Having read reviews of this property (very 50/50) the price and location (10 minute walk to the Strip) swayed me and also the awesome staircase which appears in all the publicity photographs! Not quite so fantastic in real life, but still somewhat imposing. On re-reading reviews about a week before departure the negatives nearly turned me to cancellation, but I thought I've booked it, the price is fantastic and can always move on if it's that gross.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, in particular Sophia who helped me get tickets for Cirque printed when we had no idea how we were going to do it! The room was comfortable and clean - towels changed daily.
All in all I came to the conclusion that the negative reviews came from people with Rolls Royce aspirations and mini budgets! we stayed 4 nights here for the equivalent of £170.00!! where else can you get such a bargain in clean, comfortable surroundings which felt very safe?
As most reviews mention, the breakfast is not exactly brilliant, but what do you expect for the money and it does provide a good start for the day before venturing down to the Strip to top-up.
Refrigerator in room, but unfortunately no coffee machine.
Decor tired, but adequate - if the whole place was renovated then so would be the prices!!
Forgot to mention - free airport shuttle - Budget Hotel??

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ilderv0
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I booked this hotel because we were only going to be there about 12 hours (returning from the Grand Canyon late, leaving the next morning) Also, it boasts a free airport shuttle, and a "breakfast Buffet" (yes, those are ironic quotes). And so, for $75USD, I got what I was expecting. No on-site restaurant (other than the "Breakfast" [again with he irony]), outdated furnishings, but spacious room, pool and hot tub There was also a nice-sized jacuzzi tub in the room... but... it just looked a little skeevy. I was annoyed that I couldn't borrow a phone charger of the night (as I left mine behind, somewhere), but being Vegas, I was abel to go out at 11pm and purchase one. The shuttle service was great, and the driver super polite. Oh... but... the Breakfast. Yikes. Tang, Coffee and Tea, no cream/milk. Toast, pancakes, oatmeal, some other carbs, and a bowl of cold hard boiled eggs. I think if they were to forego all the other carbs and have just a few varieties of bread to make toast, the eggs and fruit, I bet it would be cheaper for them, and tastier for visitors.... On the whole, however, especially if you were wanting to stock your own fridge and have a microwave, I'd recommend this property for sure. Very quiet, as well, and totally accessible to the Strip.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor, building 1
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We chose this hotel because of the location and price. We figured why pay a lot for a hotel room you won't really be in. Another bonus of the hotel was the free parking. We had a rental car for two days and it was perfect to not have to worry about the additional fee of parking it in a lot. The rooms were dated and run down, but not so bad that you felt dirty from being in them. The walls are thin, we heard our neighbours getting ready to go out and we heard them come back in at 4:45am. The wifi was good-we had no issues. The breakfast was poor. All I really cared about was getting a good cup of coffee. The coffee was fine, but there was no milk in the entire building. The weirdest thing. They even had a hot cereal, but no milk for it. Get some milk or at least cream!! The breakfast was random- boiled eggs, pickled radish, rice, bread, pancakes and waffles. Very basic. Luckily there is a Starbucks right across the street. The front desk staff was pleasant and the Resort Fee you have to pay in addition to your room fee is very reasonable. Can't speak about the pool, as we did not use.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a cheap room for the night, this is great! Yes, it is outdated and a slight bit run down, but we felt safe and secure. Beds were awfully uncomfortable. Staff was very friendly and courteous. Even helped with my room choice to get us a better deal.....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family