2,083 results
All reviews free shuttle hard boiled eggs shuttle service free breakfast yogurt breakfast room rental car mandalay bay an early flight next morning off the strip pool and hot tub would stay here again comfortable beds grand canyon non smoking coffee maker
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The main reason we stay here is that it is perfect for aircraft photography. You can either get landing shots or touchdown shots ( if you walk a couple of hundred yards to a layby ).
As far as the hotel is concerned, it is perfectly placed, about a 5 min drive from the terminal, and 10 min in the free shuttle bus to the Mandalay bay.
Good breakfast which is included in the price. Not huge but sufficient!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Well in Las Vegas we stayed at the Laquinta inn and suites by the airport … We had a dog and they excepted her without extra cost. It was a reasonable distance from the strip and easy to get to any amenities we needed to. Also there was a restaurant on site which had great service and the complimentary breakfast was awesome and well stocked every day!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The first night of our trip was a last minute decision to get a hotel room instead driving straight to the Grand Canyon. We are so glad we did. This hotel is clean and comfortable with a very enjoyable free breakfast. We really lucked out! We stayed at the Luxor the rest of the week and there were days I missed this hotel bed! Thank you to the kind and friendly staff!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mallorie c
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The price was a reasonable price, the staff were extremely polite. I stay at la quinta the same one each time I need a hotel room when I visit Vegas to see family. Plus you get a breakfast not just a muffin but a real breakfast buffet.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The stay was fine. I wouldn't say it knocked my socks off but fine for what I needed it for. The bed was comfortable. The room and bathroom were small and not up to the usual standard of the newer La Quinta's (hence the 4 stars). But it was clean and super close to the airport. Shuttle is 24 hours every 30 minutes. It is RIGHT on the runway but was quiet. I didn't hear even one airplane. It is in an ok area, but a little sketchy with the usual check cashing places, but there is a Trader Joe's nearby! Lock your car doors at night (of course), as people hang out in the parking lot at 4am.

• Trip type: Travelled with family