“Always enjoy the signature”
The MGM Signature Tower
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The MGM Signature Tower
Entry way for the adjoining suites
View of the LV Strip at night #2
The full kitchen
The living room
Moving Walkway to MGM from Signature
The Gym
Entry into the main MGM building - steps away from the units
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DanPeabod...
Litchfield Park
“Always enjoy the signature”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We've stayed @ the Signature frequently, but this was the first time renting from a 3rd party. All went well, communication was adequate. 1BR Room was same as lower floors. View as a north end westerly facing PH end unit wasn't as good as a 16th floor south end westerly facing 1BR end unit we have rented from the hotel before. It was actually blocked by tower 1 and our north view was of a dirt field. I'd have actually been ok with any other view including of the Topgolf next door.
We were upgraded to a PH. Sounds great in theory, just was less attractive looking out and the elevator waits took longer. Oh well, now we know for next time.
Know that renting from a 3rd party does not come with maid service. We prepared fish the first night and had to put the trash on the balcony till we could dispose of it. I rented two rooms and my guests who were staying in a studio for 1 night were denied passes for valet by security even though I personally cleared it with security the day I checked in. They were sent to MGM Grand parking and charged $10. I contacted a manager about it, but the steps to rectify weren't worth the time, effort, or $ involved.
I was scolded by a security guard for having my son in the fitness center with me. Kinda ticked me off as my son is old enough, a blackbelt in Taekwondo, an all around athlete in school but is just small for his age. The guy never even asked his age, just assumed he was too young even though he was clearly using cardiovascular equipment correctly and there were no other people in the room besides my family.
Waits for luggage drop off and pickup during check in and check out were painful even though I slipped the bellman $20 when he left with them and when I personally went down to get a bellman since no one answered the phone for 30 minutes an hour & 30 min prior to the mandatory checkout of 11 a.m.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jaclyn d
Nanaimo, Canada
“Perfect place to stay with a group”
Reviewed 24 March 2015 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

A group of us rented this suite for a girlfriend's birthday - we were so impressed. We also rented another unit across the hall so we could all be together. The room was well appointed, it was nice to have a full kitchen to keep drinks cool in the fridge! Also having 3 bathrooms was a godsend when everyone was getting ready to go out. Our dealings with Paul were good, he was helpful and everything went smoothly when we arrived to check in. I would highly recommend.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Large groups
binxme8
nh
“WOW!!”
Reviewed 5 October 2014 for a stay in December 2013

The penthouse was great. Everything as promised. The view, wow!! Paul was great to work with. As a newbee to Vegas, he answered all my ?'s. This has truly been a dream vacation!! Thank you!!

Liked best: Everything
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
breidend
Spring Lake, Michigan
“Excellent condo”
Reviewed 30 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

My friends and I stayed at the Signature for a long weekend. We had the condo on the 17 th floor. Everything was as described. The condo was perfect and Paul was great to deal with. We will definitely be back again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet yet close to everything
Friends getaway Large groups
Brent J
“Best Vacation Ever!!”
Reviewed 29 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Vacation of a lifetime! I booked a stay at The Signature with the beautiful Ms. Leslie Walk through Condo Hotel Marketplace (CHMP) for my Fantasy Football Leagues Draft and to enjoy the many temptations Las Vegas has to offer. First let me say the room was amazing, we reserved a 2Br Suite and it had all the perks of a top tier room at MGM Grand without the pesky pricing that makes your stomach turn. The beds were super comfortable and the bathrooms looked awesome. We stayed on the 20th floor in Tower 3 and the view from the balcony was extremely nice, especially at 6 a.m. when the sun was rising. The walk to the main casino area at MGM Grand is short and much needed after a night of gambling and alcohol consumption (keep burning calories right)! The customer service was excellent and quick, whatever we needed there was always someone eager to help us and get any question answered. The one downside to my vacation was scratch on my BMW caused during a parking accident by the valet. Long story short he scratched my car parking it, but The Signature is taking care of all costs (everything). Even with that I am giving The Signature the highest rating. Overall, this was my best hotel experience in Las Vegas; partially because of the room and professional service I received at The Signature but also from the quality care CHMP took of me and my group. The Signature is awesome and so is Leslie from CHMP y'all made my vacation one to remember.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bathroom and soft comfortable bed.
Liked least: nothing
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing