18,015 results
All reviews non smoking market cafe corner suite short walk bellagio fountains panoramic suite non gaming hotel covered walkway blackout shades easy access other hotels small kitchen the sofa bed washer and dryer quiet hotel soaking tub monte carlo
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Nice Place to stay, Security was good, everyone was extremely friendly and helpful, Valet parking was really helpful, strip is not easily accessible from here but we have direct access to Bellagio hotel

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Perfect for family stay in Vegas. Non smoking and not a casino. Fantastic service at the pool, bell and luggage deliver, and housekeeping. Large clean rooms. Will stay every time I travel with kids. We had four people and two connecting rooms.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was my first stay here - I am not a gambler and hate having to walk through a smokey casino to get to your room, with no casino that was not an issue. I check in early and my room was not available but I was able to drop my bag while I headed to my spa appointment.

The spa was nice, the facilities were pretty standard for Las Vegas and the treatment was wonderful. I was able to get $25 off by having a treatment on Tuesday (discount is Monday through Wednesday).

The room was fine. Large with a view of Bellagio and the fountains. There was a kitchenette but absolutely nothing in the kitchen but 2 coffee cups so not really useful. A washer and dryer as well but no laundry detergent. TV was off kilter in the living room and furnishings looked a little tired. Bathroom was large and clean. Toiletries included a vanity kit, lotion, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner (I assume this was supposed to be conditioner I actually had a bottle of lotion in my shower).

There were lots of families and lots of dogs which was fine neither bothered me until I was awoken by a dog barking in the middle of the night. Luckily it only lasted a few minutes - other than that I did not hear my neighbors.

Overall the hotel was fine but nothing special.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AAS
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This hotel is simply perfect. The rooms are beautiful, and the staff exceptional. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else. I love the location just off the strip, but still easily accessible. Also so great that it is non-smoking.

1  Thank Abbytraveller67
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great spot for a family and/or family with a dog. Upscale but family friendly. Usual overpriced hotel food but we got a suite with a full kitchen, and a washer and dryer! Booked directly with the hotel and rates were 147-210 per night for about 800 square feet. No smoking hotel, dog friendly, and no casino. $30 buys you a day pass to the spa where we took advantage of the hot tub, steam and sauna rooms, and fully stocked shower and locker room. Great getaway for our family.