MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 184
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 971
USD 236
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 296
USD 245
Mirage.com
USD 319
USD 279
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
USD 358
USD 327
Bellagio.com
USD 360
USD 324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 212
USD 184
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 186
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 175
USD 149
Priceline
17,281 results
All reviewsnon smokingmarket cafecity corner suiteshort walkbellagio fountainsdeluxe suitenon gaming hotelcovered walkwayblackout shadesother hotelssmall kitchenthe sofa bedoff the stripwasher and dryermonte carloquiet hotelsoaking tub
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Perfect for family stay in Vegas. Non smoking and not a casino. Fantastic service at the pool, bell and luggage deliver, and housekeeping. Large clean rooms. Will stay every time I travel with kids. We had four people and two connecting rooms.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was my first stay here - I am not a gambler and hate having to walk through a smokey casino to get to your room, with no casino that was not an issue. I check in early and my room was not available but I was able to drop my bag while I headed to my spa appointment.

The spa was nice, the facilities were pretty standard for Las Vegas and the treatment was wonderful. I was able to get $25 off by having a treatment on Tuesday (discount is Monday through Wednesday).

The room was fine. Large with a view of Bellagio and the fountains. There was a kitchenette but absolutely nothing in the kitchen but 2 coffee cups so not really useful. A washer and dryer as well but no laundry detergent. TV was off kilter in the living room and furnishings looked a little tired. Bathroom was large and clean. Toiletries included a vanity kit, lotion, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner (I assume this was supposed to be conditioner I actually had a bottle of lotion in my shower).

There were lots of families and lots of dogs which was fine neither bothered me until I was awoken by a dog barking in the middle of the night. Luckily it only lasted a few minutes - other than that I did not hear my neighbors.

Overall the hotel was fine but nothing special.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank AAS
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This hotel is simply perfect. The rooms are beautiful, and the staff exceptional. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else. I love the location just off the strip, but still easily accessible. Also so great that it is non-smoking.

1  Thank Abbytraveller67
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great spot for a family and/or family with a dog. Upscale but family friendly. Usual overpriced hotel food but we got a suite with a full kitchen, and a washer and dryer! Booked directly with the hotel and rates were 147-210 per night for about 800 square feet. No smoking hotel, dog friendly, and no casino. $30 buys you a day pass to the spa where we took advantage of the hot tub, steam and sauna rooms, and fully stocked shower and locker room. Great getaway for our family.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our stay was phenomenal and the staff was very friendly. We stayed at one of the top floors and the view is great to the strip and other hotels next door. We had quiet neighbors too which is good. We look forward to coming back very soon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple