“Will charge you for unnecessary food.”

Kids Quest at Boulder Station Hotel Casino
Ranked #199 of 299 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Kids Quest is the largest hourly child care provider in the United States. Our activity centers are open seven days a week and offer a variety of activities: Karaoke Star Stage, arcade and video games, Wii™ arena, indoor playground, arts and crafts, Quest Cafe, and more.
Reviewed 30 November 2017

The kids quest at boulder station will tell you that it is company policy or state law that your kids must have 2 snacks and 1 entree plus 2 drinks if they stay there for the full 5 hours they are allowed. This is B.S. and just a ploy to get more money out of you. While we were at boulder station my 2 kids went to kids quest every day for the full 5 hours. They loved the place and I went along with what staff told me about the food. This resulted in about an extra $30 a day for them to be there. They also didn't give my kids what they wanted or refuse to give them what I said they cold have a few times. I found out later when we went to the Red Rock kids quest that boulder station was screwing me over. The staff at kids quest are suppose to offer 2 snacks, 2 drinks, and 1 entree to your children if they are there for 5 hours. If your kids say don't want anything while they are there then you are charged for it. They don't force food on your kids unlike boulder station. This did lead to confusion for my kids wile they were at Red Rock because for the past week they were given food whether or not they wanted it. So my 3 year old know that she had to ask for food when she wanted it. If you boulder station to pull the same crap on you call them out on it, or better yet go to a different kids quest.

KQCQ, Guest Relations Manager at Kids Quest at Boulder Station Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you for your review. Your input is important to us. State law does require that we feed children after a 4-hour stay. A meal is defined as an entrée, such as macaroni and cheese, pizza, burger, etc., with a beverage of choice additional. If you have any additional questions, or you would like to discuss this further, please contact us at 1-800-941-1007.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I absolutely LOVE Boulder Station's Kids Quest! The center is always so full of life and excitement for the kids! The team is some of the hardest working girls I have ever met. They treat every child like their own and every customer with the utmost respect. Be sure to ask about ongoing themes and games, because they have new ones every week! They keep the kids entertained for hours & they always cry when it's time to go home. Love you team Boulder! Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoy your time with us at Kids Quest! Please visit the center again soon! Be sure to call ahead for adjusted business hours, as we are remodeling the space to serve you better.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

We had heard about KidsQuest from family members who had used it in the past with their kids. So we decided to finally leave our kids here for a few hours. The staff was very friendly and the registration process was fairly simple. The Boulder Station Casino KidsQuest actually had a lot more activities of the sorts for kids to do than the one at the Red Rock Casino which we tried the day before. We saw a giant slide, ball pit, ipads, video games, movies, and even a painting area.

Our kids are 4 and 2 but will both have a birthday less than month from the day that we went. So they were actually a little scared because mommy and daddy were taking to long having fun in the casino. So 2.5-3 hours was the limit for them.
The staff was very understanding that they began to get a little teary eyed for us.

One thing I'd recommend is feed your kids before you go. Food is Ok, and not very pricey but we found it a lot easier when we dropped them off after having dinner than having the staff feed them for us. Plus, they seemed more eager to stay and play on a full stomach.

The wife and I are certainly going to need some more "Mommy and Daddy time" next time were in Vegas so we will certainly be going back. Hopefully, with a little less tears.

1  Thank Oconaf

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that your children enjoy their time with us! Be sure to visit us again soon for some much-needed Mommy-Daddy time! Please call ahead or check our website for adjusted hours of business, as we are remodeling the space to serve you better!

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I read reviews on how bad this place is. I read that the workers actually don't care for the kids that are there & that other kids were bullying other kids. So, knowing all that information that I read up on, I briefed my 11yr old & my 8yr old to look out for their little brother (3yrs old) & to not hesitate to call me or stand up for each other. Anyway, I guess I got lucky because we went on a day that there were hardly any kids there. Check in was smooth, check out was smooth AND they even sent me a photo, via email, of my kids enjoying the lego table. The location we were at was the Boulder Station Casino off Boulder Highway in Las Vegas. Pretty cool place, we'll be back, FOR SURE.

Thank you for your review. Be sure to visit us again soon. We are currently remodeling our space to serve you better, so be sure to check the website (kidsquest.com) or call us for adjusted hours of business.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 June 2016

We left our 2 kids there, 1.5 yo and 5 yo. They took good care of them. I was worried about the little one but the girls there were good and professionals and took good care of her. The elder one loved this place. I was very pleased with the setup and the girls working there. I would definitely recommend this place.

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that your children enjoyed their time with us. Please visit us again soon. We are currently remodeling our space to serve you better. As a result of this, hours of business may be adjusted for construction. Please call ahead, or visit our website at kidsquest.com for further information.