40 people are viewing this hotel
USD 227
Free cancellation until 24/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
Hotels.comUSD 227
Trip.comUSD 227
travelup.comUSD 236
36,408 results
All reviews eiffel tower mon ami gabi bellagio fountains total rewards other hotels great location on the strip planet hollywood casino floor an upgrade slot machines table games coffee maker strip view las vegas gambling kiosk
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2013

I travel to Vegas just about every year and while I started out my visits staying in various hotels, once I experienced Paris I will not stay anywhere else. Usually when I write reviews I include both negative and positive, however for the Paris I have only positive things to say. So, here's why I enjoy it so much...
Location, location, location....I consider the Paris to be centrally located on the "good" part of the Vegas strip. I don't typically wander all the way down to the Stratosphere/Circus Circus end of the strip as I find it to be a little seedy and very outdated. The Paris is located directly across from the Bellagio so you can easily be in a room with a great view of their awesome fountain show.
One of my main reasons for going to Vegas is to wander and enjoy the sights and people watching. One of my absolute favorite spots to sit during the day is right at the base of the Eiffel Tower. There is a little spot where you can get a nice cold refreshment and sit at one of a handful of tables pretty much right on the sidewalk. The great thing is the area is surrounded by a fence so you can sit there all day practically on the sidewalk watching all the goings on without being surrounded by the crowds and having people bumping into you. Some days I'll sit there for hours!
Cafe Ile St Louis for breakfast. It is located inside the Paris hotel near the hotel registration area. You can sit inside or they have courtyard seating where you sit overlooking the casino (surrounded by a fence). They have fantastic coffee and the breakfast is always phenomenal! I love starting my mornings here. Usually I'll have breakfast either here or at the Sugar Factory (red velvet pancakes!!) which is also fantastic.
Lastly, I love wandering through all their adorable little shops on the "le Boulevard". It has a cobble stone floor and you really feel like you're walking along a quaint street in Paris! There are some good restaurants along the Boulevard too.

Room tip: Make sure to ask for a room facing the fountains
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
11  Thank Aubrey B
Reviewed 6 January 2013

If one chooses to stay on the strip, the Paris can be a great destination. Close to the Bellagio, Ceasar's, and Bally's, Paris is a good choice for those who like to walk. Most huge casinos in the downtown area require comfortable shoes, as one must WALK miles to get from point A to B.
We upgraded to a delightfully grand and beautiful room with his and her bathrooms (a new one for me) for the price of an Embassy Suites. There are smokers here, as in most of the casinos, and there did not seem to be many winners on the casino floor at the time I was there.
There is a delightful restaurant in the Eiffel Tower, with fabulous views of the Bellagio fountains. Great service, OK food, wonderful view.
The stage show, Jersey Boys, was first rate, but make sure to pick up your tickets asap, as the will-call line can be frustratingly long.
Overall, the Paris reminds me of a Disneyland version (like most of Las Vegas) of the city... over- the- top faux storefronts and cobblestone "streets". Lots of crowded places to eat. A charge for wi-fi in the rooms, but free in some other areas.
Parking is easy. Just bypass the front entrance (keep right) and drive to the huge parking structure in the back. Our purpose for staying here was because Jersey Boys was playing here and it seemed convenient. Our rooms were exceptional, the service was fine, but overall I'd rate it better than average - 3 plus stars.
While you're in Vegas do not miss visiting the Hoover Dam!

Room tip: Vegas is always on sale Sunday through Thursday. Asking about an upgrade can often result in something fabulous.
Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed 5 January 2013

After reading some of the reviews, I'm sure that there are a few good rooms at this hotel, but there are more than a few horrible rooms. We checked into a room on the 16th floor with a fairly good view of the Eiffel Tower, and the trouble started right away.Because we were invited to a fancy party, my wife brought several pieces of jewelry with her. The room safe was broken, a security officer came to the room and told us that he would immediately send a locksmith. We waited and waited, no show. Were also told that there were no luggage racks, but maybe tomorrow-no show.
We were also told that we were not VIPs and no bathrobes for us. While sleeping, the air conditioner turned on and spewed out a disgusting, foul odor of mold. The mini bar made noise all night. The TV was not watchable. The room service continental breakfast was not edible, the croissants were hard as hockey pucks. You would think that a Paris hotel would at least have good croissants. Nobody helped us, even after several calls to the front desk, to housekeeping, or to any of the executive staff listed on the "welcome" letter. We were refused any sort of adjustment on our bill, even including wi-fi access which costs them nothing.
The carpet was filthy, and the drapes were threadbare and filthy. You would have to be crazy to take a chance on getting a decent room. They just don't care about us, they just want the money.

15  Thank vincelansford
Reviewed 5 January 2013

We booked a non-smoking basic room but were upgrade to the luxury suite 'smoking'. We survived and the room didn't smell that bad.

Room was clean and comfy but a little small. Bathroom was huge though. However, in vegas I'd expect more from 4 star.

Great location. Dead centre of the strip.

Paris imo has one of the prettiest but small casinos. Great themed place.
Get the 24 hour buffet pass but be prepared to wait in the longgggg lines.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2013

You can't beat the location of this hotel. It's right across from Bellagio and some rooms (extra cost of course) have views of the fountains. You also pay extra for a view of the Eiffel Tower. There are lots of nice restaurant choices right in the building. The casino is small- nothing special. I prefer to gamble at Balley's hotel which is attached to the property. We were surprised to have a refrigerator in our room. The rooms were clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. The public areas are very crowded. Watch out for extra fees- Wifi doesn't seem to be free in any Las Vegas hotel and their newest way to nickel and dime their customers is to charge a fee if you want to check in before 3 or 4 in the afternoon which seems just greedy to me! If the room is ready, let us in so we can start losing our money at the casinos right away!

Room tip: Bring your own coffee maker if you want to avoid long lines in the morning!
6  Thank pegdes