“not worth - there is 12$ per day resort fee”

Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo
Ranked #133 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Los Angeles, CA
“not worth - there is 12$ per day resort fee”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2012

I stayed there over the weekend, Terrible experience with people fighting and shouting too loud at midnight and was interrupting my sleep. On top of all these they charge 12$ per night as resort fee which adds up the total price.

8 Thank Arun B
Blackstonehotellv, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo, responded to this review, 4 May 2012
Hello Thank You for staying with us, we appreciate you as our guest. The 11.99 a day resort fee includes unlimited shuttle service anywhere on the strip between Mandalay bay and Wynn including the Palms and The Rio between 7AM and 11PM seven days a week, it includes transportation to and from the airport, 2-4-1 drinks during your entire stay, WI-FI and wired internet access and secured parking. I hope that you were able to utilize these services during your stay and if not, please let me know as we want to ensure you had the best experience and will return again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Turkish first
Riverside, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

I stayed here for NAB after getting the room for $50/night on Priceline. I was a little confused when Google maps didn't have any record for the Blackstone.

It turns out it's a fairly new building that used to be a Holiday Inn, but they're now independent. The sign is a big vinyl banner.

It's in a strange area between low income apartments and $$$-$$$$ restaurants. Terribles is across the street if you need to donate money to a casino.

The room was fine, with trendy but cheap furnishings. They offer free wifi, but my iPad could only get more than one bar in the bathroom or next to the door.

The exercise room has a bunch of equipment with yellow crime scene/ warning tape on it. Not sure how the pool is.

It's pretty far off the strip, but they offer free shuttle service in a new suv to any popular Vegas location.

It's a fine cheap hotel now, but I'm not sure I'd book a room here next year before reading fresh reviews. If they can't maintain the hotel, it will go downhill fast.

• Stayed April 2012
6 Thank brendanstark
Moreno Valley, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

Myself and three children stayed there,ages 25,18 and 15.The staff was friendly,it was neat and clean.$125 for Friday and Saturday was great prices.Not far from strip and shuttle is $10 for as long as you stay. You cannot beat that.They will take you back and forth from 7:30 am to 10 pm.Front desk friendly. I am going back in about a week and will stay there. Terribles across the street has a buffet and casino.We felt safe at Blackstone,you can't just go to rooms without your room key.Nice bedsnd flatscreen tv. Only thing the beds are so large be careful not to bump your leg.LolIt was quiet

Room Tip: We did not eat there. We were running around too much.
3 Thank Anita C
Middletown, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

very nice, clean and great secure parking. Little bit of a walk to the strip, but shuttle service is offered..

2 Thank betty m
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012 via mobile

I'm on my final night of three at this place and so far I have yet to have housekeeping! Yes, I did have my "do not disturb" sign (which I had to take from another door because I didn't have one), but as I left the room at 11:30am and waved at the housekeeper who was cleaning the room down the hall, thinking this would be enough of a notice that I have left the room (removing the DND from the door before leaving) to return at 6 pm to a non-cleaned room! Calling the housekeeping ended up ringing the front desk where I asked for more TP since there was one pull on the first roll when I arrived and was down to about 4 pulls on the second and since I missed out on service for the day...the 'lead housekeeping' man arrived to deliver the TP and was very apologetic as he delivered the TP (that I called for 2 hrs earlier) to the wrong room. ...so the next day when I left the room at 11:30am and noticed no housekeeping staff on my floor, I called down to the front desk to ask and make sure I got housekeeping because I didn't get any the night before. I was assured no problem..returning at 6 pm...no housekeeping!! Now I was pissed...and once again the lead shows up so I ask for towels, shampoo, coffee and the dude that shows upmsplies me with two of everything..until I check the towels which ended up being two bath mats, hand towels and face cloths...before I could call down there was a knock and it was the dude with a towel (one, not two and it looked like it had been dragged behind a bus)! No problems, I thanked him and he was on his way. I thought "at least it was clean".

But other then that, I was quite happy with the room. I got one on the back side so I never heard alarms or sirens and only the odd airplane fly over (due to the fact that the a/c was on and it was rather loud). Love the 42inch flat screen and no problem with the retro bathroom with shower only...the hot tub for where I am writing this from, has been mine all night long!

Stayed March 2012