“Another Terrific Secret Food Tour”

Secret Food Tours Las Vegas
Secret Food Tours Las Vegas
Ranked #12 of 30 Food & Drink in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Las Vegas food culture is as all about delicious cuisines and celebrity dinning, which is exactly what you will find on our food tour. Explore the culinary wonder of Las Vegas with a food experience highlighting premier celebrity chef restaurants, including Gordon Ramsay, Food Network's "Two Hot Tamales", creations by a Hell's Kitchen Winner, and Thomas Keller.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've been on Secret Food Tours in several cities and I'm so glad I tried their new tour in Las Vegas. Leslie is a fantastic guide and she showed me several amazing places on the Strip. I got to try out many restaurants by celebrity chefs and find out which famous restaurants are really great and which are just tourist traps. I learned a lot of fun facts about the Strip as well. It was impressive that Leslie was able to provide a personal experience in what is probably the most touristy area in the entire world. I was also so full that I didn't need breakfast, lunch, or dinner on the same day as the tour, so really I was saving money. I highly recommend this tour.

3  Thank Estella G
Nicolas J, Owner at Secret Food Tours Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Estella! Thank you for giving us an amazing review! We're so glad to have you as one of our first foodies in our Las Vegas tour. Thank you for being such a loyal customer. Have a great day!

All reviews