“Photos added. Excellent Baked Items”
Review of Pronto by Giada

Pronto by Giada
Reserve with OpenTable
Pronto by Giada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,162 of 5,628 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Located inside Caesars Palace. I stopped in to check this place out right when they opened. I purchased several different cookies. Excellent. They added a wine bar and additional seating. Great place to grab a quick bite, sandwiches, salads, coffee, Tea, desserts, wine and more. They sell Giada gifts near the wine bar. I added many photos of my visit. I will return.

1  Thank Gary B

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is a good place to grab a quick lunch. The salads and sandwiches are pre-made. There are olives and sides to select as well. The servings are adequate and taste good. Well staffed for fast movement if you are on a tight schedule. Cost is reasonable. $9-15 for salads and sandwiches. Quite a bit of seating available.

Two complaints:
1. The leaves of the salad were fresh but still in bunches. See picture. Difficult to eat. I’m not a fan of an abundant amount of stalks from the leaves. When they are grouped it is difficult to eat.

2. There should be calorie counts listed. Being able to make a good choice is important.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Food in Las Vegas is notoriously expensive unless you opt for fast food or pizza. Giada’s Is a casual “fast” food place at Caesar’s. My husband and I went for lunch. He had the lobster roll, $15.00, which he thought was good, not great. I had citrus salmon with two sides for $16.00. You couldn’t beat the taste and quality for the price. I enjoyed it as much as the salmon I had the previous evening at another restaurant for $36.00.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Pronto is a great place to go for a quick bite and great coffee. I had a ham and turkey croissant which was light and crispy. Definitely beats the long line at Starbucks.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

An amazing place for a quick bite, gorgeous and bright ambiance. I’m so happy that this place opened at Caesars, been looking for something like this. This will be our go to place from now on. This restaurant is located right across the buffet. I had the Toasted Turkey, Avocado & Nueske’s Bacon Sandwich, my husband had the Grilled Cheese with Lemon Pesto Panini. For dessert I had a scoop of the Salted Carmel gelato (I should have ordered the double) and he had Mini Tiramisu. The coffee is simply excellent. The staff is very friendly, fast and professional. The have many choices to grab and go. Pronto does not disappoint. Excellent.