“Best Burgers! Im already craving!”
Review of Eureka!

Eureka!
Ranked #727 of 5,369 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Description: Eureka! is defined as expressing delight on finding, discovering or solving something. Those that truly appreciate great food, craft beer and small-batch spirits are discovering a better restaurant experience and Eureka! has elevated it to an art form. In our rustic industrial environment, we create craveable dining experiences in an approachable atmosphere while leaving enduring memories one burger at a time.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We we're recommend Eureka! by a local friend, so a group of 5 girls went out for a night of fun on Fremont. Of course we needed to eat! We ordered the coliflower, and mac n chz ball apps, and mostly everyone got a different burger. Our plates were finished! I ordered the burger with a fig marmalade, goat cheese, arugula and it was delicious! Already craving one less than a month the later. We we're LOUD, we part-took in everything Vegas has to offer and really needed a night out after a conference all week. The staff was awesome and no one ever told us to hush up. There was a one-man band, who didn't play long, but he was really good too! Just go and let them take your money - you won't regret it! I ate my food too fast to snap a pic!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Fremont Street (which is another review!) and this restaurant was the only redeeming feature.
Our waitress was friendly and allowed us time to just sit and rest while pondering the menu. She made some suggestions about the beers but wasn’t pushy.
The wine menu had some unusual ones and I picked a winner! Cooper & Thief Bourbon Barrel Aged Red - it was delicious! A little heavy for my chicken sandwich but worth it. The sandwich was delicious with juicy chicken and avocados on a delicious bun. My husband had chicken nachos which he really enjoyed. He was disappointed in the size of his beer - it was served in a whisky snifter. Everyone around us had usual size beer glasses - so not sure why his was smaller. If you have to visit Fremont Street (which I would not suggest) at least take time to eat here!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

My new wife and I went here for some appetizers. Ordered Moscow Mules to start and we felt like there wasn't much vodka in the drinks, as they were also very small for being $10 a drink.

Fried Mac&Cheese balls were good as a starter, menu looked good overall.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing, had a really tasty salad with grilled shrimps. Our waitress was incredibly rude though, she tried to take our plates and asked if we wanted dessert before we had finished eating, and then when we said no, she came back with the check right away as well. We kept eating and then 2 min later she came back to check if we had left any money for her yet, even though we were still not done eating!
We had to wait pretty long to get our food as well, but as I said the food was good. The bad service just ruined our experience. So mixed feelings about this place.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Came here for Brunch their opening week in February, 2018. Our entrees were delicious, I would especially recommend the chicken with jalapeno maple glaze and cornbread. Everyone in our party had NO COMPLAINTS. Food was delicious, DRINKS - SUPERB (Mimosas - Ask for DARLENE M. to make them), and DJ was on point throughout our eating experience. Our server was wonderful and took pics with us. Definitely patronize this restaurant Downtown.