Cafe Hollywood at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Ranked #499 of 5,682 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Description: A daily changing eatery with an inspiring design, innovative technology and a nod to Hollywood. Planet Dailies combines all of this under one roof with an over-the-top food selection for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The breakfast is great!! Pricing was reasonable and you can use your points here. Dinner is okay wasn't seasoned very well but it was decent enough.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I must say that the salmon & avocado toast was divine but some of our party didn’t like their meals & the service was pretty poor

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Egg white omelette, bagel w/cream cheese. Great with accommodating changes to menu items.

Good selection and thanks to Cheryl’s zeal for making our second breakfast delicious. Our first one at other hotel was terrible.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Service was great, they have priority seating for TR Diamond/7Stars. Food was very good and reasonably priced. Excellent choice for breakfast

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I enjoyed my late night meal at this cafe. I was staying in the PH and wanted something to eat around midnight. This place was perfect. Menu had a nice variety food and service were good. I was told the place was recently renovated. I would recommend it if you are staying in PH. I would come back.