“Disappointing ”
Review of Primrose

Primrose
Reserve with OpenTable
Primrose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #856 of 5,372 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 15 - USD 50
Description: Modeled after a country home, Primrose is our tribute to the South of France. Come by for garden-inspired dishes and cocktails in the drawing room, dining room, or beneath the trees in the outdoor terrace & garden. Serving food and pouring wine all-day.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere and the service was very good but the food was not worthy of the price. Everything was overly salty . Neither my husband or I could finish our meals because it was extremely salty.
The only white wine that you could purchase by the glass is $18 .
We felt quite disappointed.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I've stayed at Monte Carlo/MGM Park twice through it's transition into Park. While the hotel is lacking Primrose is currently one of the most welcoming and comfortable dining establishments on strip.

If you can get over the hotel construction, stop into Primrose for breakfast or dinner. They have a simple menu but not an item is off point. They also have an excellent bar with great beers on tap and some nice cocktails.

The two times I've eaten there not a bit was off point. Considering the quality I'd also say this place is affordable.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I chose this place for lunch as i love eating outdoors and i have been to the real Monte Carlo in the south of France and crave the foods there. This is located in the Monte Carlo hotel. It was nearly impossible to find. However the outside is under renovation. The outside area was nothing like the photo advertisement. The service even more disappointing. I ordered a house cocktail. Waited 10 minutes . We ordered immediately. Several tables were seated after us and served before us. I ordered the ratatouille, my husband ordered the French onion burger. The only reason i give this place 2 stars is the ratatouille was exceptional. The burger had no flavor except for the French onions.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We popped in for breakfast while staying at the Monte carlo / park mgm there was no wait. Everything we ordered was good and came out pretty quickly. The pancakes were the best my son had ever had. the atmosphere is french sitting room the bill even came in a book

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

With the time change we were tired and hungry and didn’t want to go far. We are staying at the Monte Carlo for the first time and this is only our second time in Vegas. My husbands corn soup and salmon dinner he enjoyed and was tasty. I had roasted game hen that was just okay and would not recommend. Breast was dry, smashed fingerling potatoes with it were also overcooked with hard bits. The cauliflower was good. Dinner was pricy 80.00 for 2 entrees with 1 soup and 1 salad (not included in entree price). We enjoyed a bottle of wine $68.00-about a 20.00 bottle so big up charge. We noted that the server left off the wine charge on the bill so we had it added back in. The server was pleasant and service was good.

Been to Primrose? Share your experiences!