“Vegas Fun”

Hampton Inn Tropicana
Ranked #26 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 26 August 2017

This was my first trip to Vegas. I would like to thank Jack, Pete, Craig and Keith. They made my stay a great success. They put up with my Starbuck Habit. Every morning I had to have Starbuck's coffee. They went above and beyond to make sure I took care of my habit. They were also a great tour guide. I had so much fun. Also I would like to thank Jasmine. She was Awesome!!! She fixed my phone. I do not know what happen to it. She made my day. I was back in service again. Everyone that I came in contact with was great. I look forward to my return in August of next year. Thank you everyone for a great stay. I stayed in July

Room Tip: To me any room is great. I am not a complainer.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Surveys, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tropicana, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and value your feedback from your stay. We do take pride in our great staff, thank you. We look forward to your return again, please choose Hampton Inn Tropicana.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,301)

Reviewed 25 August 2017

The Hampton Inn Tropicana is easy to get to and easy to get down town. The shuttle, is available, which is also nice. Food service and choices are excellent and is always fresh. The pool, hot tube and pool furniture is very good and clean. the Bar is close and fair on their prices. I have stayed here four times and each trip has gone with out any problems. Currently the hotel is going through construction but the staff, will help make your stay and the noise acceptable, Over all I would give this 5 stars except for the current construction.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We do take pride in our friendly and happy staff. We are a great location with easy access to the strip, attractions and scenic sites, smoke-free hotel, and a great daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet. We hope you stay with us when you return to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Located 1 mile west of the Strip, this is the perfect place to stay. Less expensive, less noisy, and warm and inviting, this hotel offers everything you need to make your stay enjoyable. The free shuttle to the airport is a plus. The employees were all friendly and helpful. We could not have has a nicer stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

We appreciate your feedback from your stay. Thank you, and please choose to stay with us when you return to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Complimentary breakfast is one of the best ammenities of the hotel and great tasting breakfast not every hotel does what this hotel does. Pool is not that big but very nice and clean water. Staff are friendly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Our Hampton Inn Tropicana has many complimentary value amenities with your stay, such as complimentary daily hot breakfast buffet, complimentary WIFI, complimentary parking, and no resort fees.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed only one night on August 20. Jack picked us promptly after arriving early morning. Took less than 10 minutes after I called for pickup. Was able to Checkin early and was able to have breakfast. Fitness room was small but had everything we needed. Room standard Hampton and bed comfortable. Moved to another resort the next day. Jack was friendly and gave us some great tips. Other staff members were also friendly. I found it good for a short stay. Shuttle to Tropicana was also well run on the hour. Only two pickups back to Hampton at 5:30 and 10:30 pm. Overall a good stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and the amenities that come with your stay. Thank you for sharing and hope you stay with us again soon.