“wire in food”
Review of Jerry's Nugget

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Jerry's Nugget
Ranked #174 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 4 June 2007

found wire in my food , treated terrible by staff for complaining never finished the meal, I asked for apology and refund I did not recieve either

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank popz
There are newer reviews for Jerry's Nugget

San diego, CA
Reviewed 17 May 2005

I was at your casino the very first time, May 12th in the evening. I was gambling on the slot machines with a friend, even with asking the change personel several times to get a waitress for cocktails, we couldn't get service even after spending several hundreds of dollars. I wouldn't recommend gambling here till the Casino pledges to improve their extremely poor cocktail staff service.

Stayed: May 2005
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 March 2004

I had been Jerry's Nugget on five occasions. I like the restraurant in the casino. The gambling in March 2004 was not that great because their slot machines were not up-to-date and the pay out was not that great.
They need to install more new machines.

1  Thank wantpk1952
Las Vegas, NV
Reviewed 10 August 2003

I have been visiting Jerry's Nugget for over 20 years and have not had a bad dining experience until Saturday 9 Aug 03. When I first arrived at Nellis AFB in 1982, I asked where I could get the best prime rib and the almost unanimous responsewas Jerry's Nugget. I like my prime rib medium rare and grilled and that's the way I ordered it on 9 Aug. When the meal arrived, the rib was medium rare but not grilled. I finally flagged down the waiter and brought this to his attention. He agreed that I had ordered it grilled and returned the rib to the kitchen. All this time my wife was consumingher meal and commenting how good it was adding to my dispair. About 10 minutes later, the rib was brought back out and in deed it was grilled but only on one side. The ungrilled side was down like it was being hidden. I waited until the waiter came by again and asked him if it was normal to grill only on one side. He said it was not. I requested the rib be returned to the kitchen a second time and I wanted a fresh piece of rib properly cooked, not that one just thrown back on the grill. Another 10 minutes past before the rib was returned. It was a different piece of meat, medium rare and grilled on both sides. Unfortunately it was a smaller piece and appeared to be an end cut as it was more done on one side than the other. By this time, my wife had finished her meal and my steak fries were cold.I asked to speak to the manager who agreed to ordered me fresh fries. By the time my new fries arrived, I had eaten all of the prime rib I wanted and was ready to leave. After waiting for several more minutes, I asked a bus boy to get our ticket from the waiter so we could leave as he did not seem interested in serving us any longer.I was very disappointed with the meal and the service. Would this experience keep me from dining a Jerry's Nugget again, maybe. I will think twice when the wife asks me where I want to eat next time.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Brooklyn, NY
Reviewed 7 December 2002

Jerry's Nugget is the type of place where if you gamble there every day for 35 years, then drop dead, they will put a framed photo up of you near the check-in desk. And by the looks of all the framed late gamers, they appear to get regulars who come back for years and years. It's a good solid room for gaming, eating or what-have-you. Whenever I'm in Vegas which is at least once a year, I always stop in at least once and sometimes twice. Nothing too exciting going on here but then again sometimes thats exactly what the doctor ordered. Great low-key, kicking back type of hang. Nothing pretentious, just a good class act. You get the point I'm sure.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Las Vegas
5.7 km away
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Nort...
#3 of 10 in North Las Vegas
5.7 km away
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Spee...
#2 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas
#121 of 263 in Las Vegas
6.0 km away
Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus North Las Vega...
#4 of 10 in North Las Vegas

Been to Jerry's Nugget? Share your experiences!