See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2015

Stay away from this no good place, Town & Country Manor, they all are alike here in Las Vegas! My wife and I got a room from the Town & Country Manor located at, 4311 Boulder Hwy, and we had gone out of town and I told my wife to go back and check on things, when she returned; items where missing from the room! Management don't give a ---- what happens because Rebecca is no good her self! Just please stay away!

Room Tip: Just stay away from this one. My advice is to get a nice upscale hotel/motel for getaway. To be totally honest; all of these weekly motels in Las Vegas are no good, I know for a fact! From Town & Country Manor, Budget Suites, The Suites, Siegel Suites, and more. These places are run down, a hole in the wall. if you don't want to get sick, by in-hailing urine from cats and dogs, putting up with cock roach bites, drugs and drug dealers, keep your family away from here. I'm leaving Las Vegas and will never come back to live here. Las Vegas is not a place for married couples and children. It is for gamblers, out-laws, and cheaters!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
11  Thank Holy43
Reviewed 6 February 2015

Rebecca has a very nasty attitude! And the staff as well! Room smells like urine, and the untrained staff is full of it at 4311 Boulder Highway! They are dumb! They should warn an individual ahead of time, that they do not accept card payments. How can you accept a card on a first time pay basis, and then say you can't pay with card anymore? What is the difference? A person can give phony money as well! Those people are no good! And they don't care what happens, on the perimisses. Drug dealers, and all kind of trash do as they please!

• Stayed: February 2015
5  Thank big58
Reviewed 23 November 2014

we check in here with my kids planning to stay for 2 mths while waiting for the condo that we are moving to be available just cross the stree. the sign outside said 149 move in ,, ok we got the 149 + 17.83 tax..(11/15/14) friday, this wk i wento pay thursday,for this week, i was shock when he said its $220.88. i cant understand how it went up frm 149 (166 with tax) to 220.88. the guy jst said that the nxt wk is higher bec. u become resident.wow, b4 we check in here we went around for a cheaper place,,MISTAKE. free wifi thats what my kids after but we cannot used it its too slow. im planning to move out b4 the end of tis wk...well i cleaned the place b4 we moved. cant let my kids sleep in dirty place .:)

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank bing i
Reviewed 1 October 2014

This place is a joke. The pool is not up to code, I've been here two weeks, and it is still not in use. The rooms are stinking of cigarettes, the floor is black.
The water has not worked on two occasions in the two weeks, and the manager is not on duty until 3pm, when I complained at the front desk, they do not start work until 9am, or 10 am, so there is no one on the front desk at crucial morning times if problems arise such as no water.
There is little evidence of any security, I heard a couple fighting, and called the front desk at 8pm, and no one answered. DO NOT COMPROMISE AND STAY IN THIS DUMP!

Room Tip: don't.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank lisa t
Reviewed 21 August 2014

When you get the room they tell you if you get locked out at 3 o'clock in the morning just call the security guy. That's horrible advice because The security guys apparently just shuts their phone off at the start of the shift. I'm writing this review sitting in my car at 5:30 in the morning, watching various crackheads be crackheads, back and forth across the parking lot. I'm coming up on the 4th hour that he has not had his phone on... this place is a joke. Someone could have died in the parking lot and this rent a cop would have slept right through it.

• Stayed: August 2014