See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 November 2014

we check in here with my kids planning to stay for 2 mths while waiting for the condo that we are moving to be available just cross the stree. the sign outside said 149 move in ,, ok we got the 149 + 17.83 tax..(11/15/14) friday, this wk i wento pay thursday,for this week, i was shock when he said its $220.88. i cant understand how it went up frm 149 (166 with tax) to 220.88. the guy jst said that the nxt wk is higher bec. u become resident.wow, b4 we check in here we went around for a cheaper place,,MISTAKE. free wifi thats what my kids after but we cannot used it its too slow. im planning to move out b4 the end of tis wk...well i cleaned the place b4 we moved. cant let my kids sleep in dirty place .:)

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank bing i
Reviewed 1 October 2014

This place is a joke. The pool is not up to code, I've been here two weeks, and it is still not in use. The rooms are stinking of cigarettes, the floor is black.
The water has not worked on two occasions in the two weeks, and the manager is not on duty until 3pm, when I complained at the front desk, they do not start work until 9am, or 10 am, so there is no one on the front desk at crucial morning times if problems arise such as no water.
There is little evidence of any security, I heard a couple fighting, and called the front desk at 8pm, and no one answered. DO NOT COMPROMISE AND STAY IN THIS DUMP!

Room Tip: don't.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank lisa t
Reviewed 21 August 2014

When you get the room they tell you if you get locked out at 3 o'clock in the morning just call the security guy. That's horrible advice because The security guys apparently just shuts their phone off at the start of the shift. I'm writing this review sitting in my car at 5:30 in the morning, watching various crackheads be crackheads, back and forth across the parking lot. I'm coming up on the 4th hour that he has not had his phone on... this place is a joke. Someone could have died in the parking lot and this rent a cop would have slept right through it.

• Stayed: August 2014
11  Thank trocc27
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The customer service is horrible, the pool is nasty and the people that work there look like they are all on drugs. They are rude, and unfriendly and a very unsafe place to stay. They have roaches, they won't repair previous damages from other tenants and they need to be shut down. The city of Neva da needs to look into this matter asap.

Room Tip: Need to close the place down.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Shantay E
Reviewed 11 December 2013

They treated my disabled mom who is under many medications with hostility at the office. She could have a heart-attack at the moment and I'm going to bring her to the hospital. Whatever the situation, the business can handle irate customers without the hostility. I've been an employee myself. I know people can be difficult. But they were very quick with the hostility telling us to leave with no refund, and they "don't want to see your face in this office!". Racial slur was exchanged, even from an employee at the office.

The issue was that they gave us a wheelchair room as my mother is recognized disabled by the government. When she wondered why there were no cabinets, she called the office -- they accused her of being a liar about her disability and hanged-up, resulting in the incident at the office.

The place itself is ridden with mold. It is winter, so I do not see any cockroaches but nearly every other review vouches for it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family