See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2014

When you get the room they tell you if you get locked out at 3 o'clock in the morning just call the security guy. That's horrible advice because The security guys apparently just shuts their phone off at the start of the shift. I'm writing this review sitting in my car at 5:30 in the morning, watching various crackheads be crackheads, back and forth across the parking lot. I'm coming up on the 4th hour that he has not had his phone on... this place is a joke. Someone could have died in the parking lot and this rent a cop would have slept right through it.

• Stayed: August 2014
11  Thank trocc27
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The customer service is horrible, the pool is nasty and the people that work there look like they are all on drugs. They are rude, and unfriendly and a very unsafe place to stay. They have roaches, they won't repair previous damages from other tenants and they need to be shut down. The city of Neva da needs to look into this matter asap.

Room Tip: Need to close the place down.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Shantay E
Reviewed 11 December 2013

They treated my disabled mom who is under many medications with hostility at the office. She could have a heart-attack at the moment and I'm going to bring her to the hospital. Whatever the situation, the business can handle irate customers without the hostility. I've been an employee myself. I know people can be difficult. But they were very quick with the hostility telling us to leave with no refund, and they "don't want to see your face in this office!". Racial slur was exchanged, even from an employee at the office.

The issue was that they gave us a wheelchair room as my mother is recognized disabled by the government. When she wondered why there were no cabinets, she called the office -- they accused her of being a liar about her disability and hanged-up, resulting in the incident at the office.

The place itself is ridden with mold. It is winter, so I do not see any cockroaches but nearly every other review vouches for it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Dale K
Reviewed 16 September 2013

So very rude, terrible customer service!!!
Trash on the stairs outdated room, filthy carpet & floor, cock roaches.
Threatening & scary people who look like gang members haunt the stairways & area, & won't let you pass to go up the stiars.
No offence but its like a all black population.
Im white & they all stare at you

This makes the sportsman royal manor look like the hilton.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT!
If you choose not to listen too me & you think you want to stay here READ THE CONTACT THROUGHLY because it says that "you are granting management the ability to enter the suite at anytime to inspect the premises" they have a key that will unlock your deadbolt & can go in at any time.
Please do NOT stay here

Stayed: September 2013
8  Thank ohhally
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I wasted my money for one week and it's my first day here and it suck. If you want to deal with cockroaches and have non-working appliances and have bedbugs, then this place is for you. Seriously do no stay here ever!!!! Yuck!!!! I am leaving tomorrow and will find another place. I recommend Crestwood suites on las vegas Blvd and warmsprings rd. Worst place and absolutely the worst customer service in Las Vegas! !

• Stayed: July 2012