“Plain but good for a quick meal”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #261 of 5,412 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I heard about In-N-Out Burger that I just wanted to try it. The burger was okay fries were not great ended up throwing them out.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

For about 20 dollars total, my son and I both got a burger-fry-drink combo. IMO this is a decent value on the strip. The lineup was out the door when we arrived, but there were about 30 people working there and we had our order taken within 15 minutes. And 5 minutes after that our number was called. The food was hot and fresh. Good amount of vegetables on the burger as well -- lettuce onion and tomato.
As good as the burger is, the fries are not my favorite. They serve shoestring fries here. I prefer a larger cut myself. But that's just me. If you want fries that will rock your world, grab your burger here, and get your fries at the Gordon Ramsay joint a few doors down.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

What a nice surprise to see In-N-Out on the strip. Very busy location but they are fast and efficient. Food was excellent and fresh as expected. Location is very clean and well kept.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Centrally located for a fast meal near the High Roller. Got us in and out, and the sandwiches were really good.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A very good reasonable burger at a very good price for Vegas! For those who don’t want to spend an arm and a leg for fast food with a great location on the Linx promenade