Staybridge Suites Las Vegas
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
USD 317*
USD 190*
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 270*
Aria.com
USD 204*
USD 197*
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 235*
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
USD 217*
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 154*
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 102*
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 126*
USD 121*
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 225*
USD 188*
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenwasher and dryerfree shuttleoff the stripdean martin drivefree breakfastone bedroom suitebreakfast roomhot breakfastshuttle servicemandalay bayyogurtnew york new yorkbusiness centercasino hotelsdefinitely stay here againgreat view of the strip
Reviewed 11 March 2012

In town 3 nights for a convention. This hotel is off the strip, nearest casino is mandalay bay. Its a relatively new, very clean. The end rooms on each floor are smaller than the rooms nearest the middle. Breakfast served daily. No cocktail hour like other Staybridge Suites. During my stay hotel seemed understaffed. Room was not cleaned until 4 each day. Only 1 front desk clerk after 7 pm. It's a good option, but for $145/night, I'll look at others.

Room Tip: For a larger room, pick one in the middle of the floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Atltraveler607
Reviewed 8 March 2012

This was our first visit to Vegas and the reviews of this hotel convinced us to stay here. We were not disappointed as all other reviews are bang on. We emailed the hotel and requested a Delux King 5th floor on strip side and that's exactly what we got when we arrived. Staff are all excellent and the full breakfast and Sundowner appies we're always very good. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the strip, however, you are always planning around the shuttle that leaves every hour. I would recommend renting a car as we spent too much time in shuttle, buses and cabs. Even though the Staybridge was nice to come home after the gruelling 5-10 miles of walking each day, I think a hotel on the strip is in our plans for our next trip to Vegas.

Room Tip: Rooms on north side never get the sun but nice to sit on balcony with view of strip
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cobaorbust_12
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I had stayed at this hotel at other locations and knew what to expect. The breakfast, the service, location & everything! The even have a free shuttle to the airport and MGM (the strip). Save yourself the hassle if you don't have a car, buy a 24 hr bus pass for $7 and it takes you up and down the strip even to Freemont! The express bus has less stops hint hint! The outlet mall on the north side is better! FYI

Room Tip: The suite is big enough for 4 easily. It's bigger than my last apartment!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Patrick Z
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I basically live in motels due to the nature of my work and this was my first stay at a Staybridge Suites. I was shocked at the level of detail in the rooms. I will now be looking at these properties a little more.
While I was there the internet continued to give me problems. When I called the internet provider they would fix it but it always came back.
I will stay here again if the internet is fixed.
The reason I rate the service low is due to the fact that the property pushes the burden of repairing the internet off on you the customer.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank TheBigDaddy
Reviewed 8 February 2012

We stayed in this hotel for one night using my Priority Club points before it is devalued, in Jan 2012. The suite is super spacious and clean. Bathroom super big (not accessible room). in a Quiet place off strip but very quick drive to Luxor.

Be aware that do not order the pizza from the ad under the door. We try to order and waited 1.5 hours in the evening but it never comes. It is not a problem with the hotel though.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family