Open today: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great experience!

We had 3 adults and 2 small kids and did the camel ride. It was awesome! Really worth it. The other... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
RacheAnne
Overton, Nevada
The staff is extremely accommodating and knowledgeable.

This was a great experience for our whole family and it doesn't hurt that I am the best Aunt ever... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
kimberleybradshaw

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from USD 119.99
from USD 119.99
from USD 128.99
from USD 19.99
More Info
All reviews share their knowledge personal tour exotic animals great morning bucket list item great adventure unique experience porcupine llamas ride creatures saddle handlers zoo educated teacher overview
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I wanted to ride a camel, and I roped a friend into going with me, and this place was wonderful! The staff were entirely friendly and knowledgeable. They gave a bit of an overview about camels and then gave us a short ride. It was amazing. I had a great time and I highly recommend it! Afterwards, we learned more about the camels and the other animals at the ranch. My friend, who was a bit unsure about the whole thing, also had a great time.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Can't believe this amazing experience is only a short ride from Vegas! Handlers are pros and camels are calm. Loved the herd of curious, friendly bactrians checking us out on the safari. Definite must do in Vegas!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Great intro discussion to camels and even met a sloth. Staff very careful in gauging your ability, helping you to mount, dismount, and pacing the camels around the park, If you want an intro to what camels would be like in Egypt or elsewhere or aren't able to get there, this is the adventure to get an understanding of camels and how they ride. The ride was long enough to get a great sense of that. Great for all age groups except very young children

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018

We really enjoyed our morning at Camel Safari. We enjoyed the camel ride as a new experience but really valued learning about the camels and the other animals on the farm. We like how the owner and workers seem to really care for their animals even taking on the care of some from less desirable previous situations. It seemed a little pricey at first but we didn't think so after the experience - worth it! We recommend it. Thanks Alex for a great tour.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I ride horses for a living so this was just something different. Too bad I couldn't be turned loose on the camel ! Great staff, they are very informative and answer questions. They took my camel and a camel buddy for a walk. Ride was fun, got to see lots of other camels (I think there are over 30). Other animals on sight. This would be really good for kids. Glad I went.

Date of experience: October 2017