“Photos added. Great deals with Players Card”
Review of Freedom Beat

Freedom Beat
Ranked #867 of 5,374 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Located inside the Downtown Grand. My wife and I went here for the Freedom Brunch (every Saturday and Sunday). It is all you can eat. Order what you want on small plates. You choose from about 12 dishes all made from scratch. They have live entertainment during brunch. I got a BOGO coupon when I checked in to the hotel. Later that night, I went to the Players Club for 50% off the Prime Rib Dinner. Excellent service. I will return.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stayed at the hotel Grand and had breakfast here twice. Fast friendly servers and very tasty food. Coffee is a bit pricey at $3.50/cup

Reviewed 27 March 2018

In spite of their thin staff at the late hour at which we found ourselves searching for some food, the wait was worth it. Food was hot and very nicely presented. No complaints from anyone which is always a good sign. Would eat there again.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I been standing here waiting in line because it seems like the place is understaffed and management is nowhere to be found. No one showed up to seat me so I went to the bar for service and got pointed back to the line. Meanwhile the tall manager with glasses was just blabbing about with someone not helping out. Do yourself a favor and eat a pizza slice for a buck on Fremont.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The service here is typically slow, but with a 2-5 am & pm happy hour there really isn't too much to complain about. The handmade tater tots are by far the best thing they have on the menu, but I've also had a variety of their appetizers during happy hour. Conveniently located near the lobby of the downtown grand, be sure not to miss Freedom Beats for a late night snack.