I had the opportunity to stay a night here while hopping between a personal trip to Vegas and a week of business.
First of all this hotel is in a prime location off 215 in the upscale Summerlin area. It is directly next to a gas station and a medical park. I imagine many of the guests here are long term visitors to the cancer institute next door. It is very easy to get around this area due to mostly local traffic.
The hotel as well as the rooms remind me a lot of Aloft hotels by W Hotels, but with a stronger focus on green and long term accommodations. Both of these properties are a part of Starwood Preferred Guest.
The property lives up to the other reviews but I found that the hallway noise in the mornings was loud enough to make it difficult to sleep in. I think part of this is due to the guest rooms having hard flooring. Heavy suitcases and hard floors tends to be a loud combo.
For those looking for fun, the Red Rock is a 4 minute drive north.
I will stay here if I am ever in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin is just 15 minutes from the thrills and casinos of the Las Vegas strip and strives to keep guests feeling fresh, focused and at their best for work or play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Element Las Vegas Summerlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Las Vegas Summerlin Hotel Las Vegas
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin