I stayed here for just one night and found it very pleasant if not a little tired. The rooms were nice (a little worn but still nice) and the pool was excellent.
It is very near the strip which is good (but not as nice as the casino hotels).
All in all, I would recommend this hotel, its nice but nothing to write home about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino & Spa is located 1.5 Blocks east of the famous Las Vegas Strip, Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller observation wheel, World Market and Premium outlet mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention and Sands Expo Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Otel, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa