11,262 results
All reviews fulton street carnival tower oyster bar piano bar food court renovated room total rewards high roller great location on the strip table games nice room slot machines casino vegas gambling dealers monorail
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Valley Tower rooms were extremely nice & updated. Nice & calm pool with great happy hour. Plenty of great food choices, bars and entertainment and prime location on the strip. Always like to stay here!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 6 April 2018

So I told the person on the phone I would be checking in at 5 because my flight landed at 4. it was delayed so I didn't get in to the hotel till 6:50pm and they told me my room was not ready. Really!!!! I was told it could take a few hours and to wait for the front desk to call. I was really hungry so we went to go eat and I finally got to my room at 8:15pm The manager was rude the front desk staff don't know what is going on I have stayed at harrahs in reno and lake tahoe and they are really great. I expected it to be just as good maybe even better. Never will I stay at this property or another Harrahs again. Good bye Harrahs!!!

Room tip: stay on the other side of the strip Luxor MGM
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank victoraS9314CP
Cynthia C, Digital Reputation Specialist at Harrah's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

victoraS9314CP, thank you for sharing comments about your stay. We are sorry to hear about the extended wait you experienced for your room, please accept our apology for the inconvenience. We will work on ensuring all our guests have a memorable experience.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Nice hotel great location. Would recommend to a friend and would definitely stay again. Perfect location in middle of strip. Flew in a day early and hotel employees made sure there was a room readily available for us.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Must see Big Elvis at Harah’s piano bar in Las Vegas. A super great show. Involves the audience, so much fun. Every Mon, Wed, and Fri from 2-6 pm you don’t want to miss it. He’ll even take pictures during breaks. I’ve seen him every trip to Vegas for the last 10 years. Best of all it’s free.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!
Fantastic location, our room was amazing! Beautiful, and super clean. Pool view and partial Strip view. Soft pillows and veeeeeeery comfortable mattress in modern contemporary room. Soft colors and nice carpet. Spacious and beautiful bathroom.
Very easy to check in/out with friendly people.
I want go back soon as possible. Hope I can have exactly the same room.
We loved!!!