15,197 results
All reviewseuropean poolle revered cardpanoramic suitesw steakhousefloor to ceiling windowsbeautiful hotelother hotelslobby barfashion show mallhigher floorthe north endsitting areafavorite hotelstrip viewresort feeper day
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Encore and had a great time. We had a standard room which was not standard by any means., excellent decor and good features like motorised blinds. We were on the 18 floor and it was very quiet. The location of the hotel is on the strip but a short distance away the very busy Bellagio area, so if you want to be near but not in the hustle and bustle it's a great place to stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2017

How we felt about the hotel and our stay We loved every bit of our stay in this Casino and we recommend it to everyone. We would have loved to have it closer to the other end of town but that is the only thing I can think of because everything was just so perfect about our whole stay. Clean modern and just beautiful. Thank you for a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Lovely Place, well kept and service at a maximum. All questions promptly answered and some even before I thought of them. My wife needed a skooter and ease of rental was phenomenal. Would stay here at the Encore again in a heartbeat

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Encore is the sister property attached to the Wynn. I resisted staying here for a long time as I felt it was too much for an older crowd. I have to say I loved it. While it is connected to the larger Wynn, it really feels like a separate entity. It has its own casino, but its much smaller and nicer than the sprall of the other major casinos, much more homely and less loud and busy. If its all out action you are after the Encore is not for you. If you are looking for a more boutique feel with all the amenities that a 5 star Vegas property has to offer this is your place.

I also loved that I could walk out of my room and onto a poker table under 2 mins.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2017

We just enjoy staying at the Wynn/Encore not only for it's just two beautiful hotel/casinos, but for the professionalism and warm staff! We were SO impressed (well, we always are when we stay at the Wynn/Encore) but this time, because it was our Silver Anniversary, everyone was SO pleasant and nice to us in offering us their wishes for our day. Mara, at the front desk was a doll and very helpful in getting us settled into our luxurious room and offered us many suggestions to help us celebrate our day/trip. We received a very nice note from the DWCC agent sent to our room welcoming us and if we needed any assistance during our stay, very thoughtful! Mara sent a very nice box of chocolates with a beautiful note to our room wishing us a Happy Anniversary. What an exquisite way to celebrate our Silver anniversary at the Wynn/Encore! It was unquestionably a trip that I will remember very dearly. Wynn/Encore is a first-class hotel and casino….bar-none!

Room Tip: We've been very happy with whatever room assigned to us...it depends if you like the view of the mountains or the golf course/pool.