35,203 results
All reviewspyramid roompyramid cafemandalay bayegyptian themeeast towercriss angelchris angelfood courtother hotelsm lifetrip to vegasnew york new yorkgrand canyonslot machinespyramidsexcaliburcasino
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I just stayed there. I was there from the 28th of March til the 4th of April.
I love the casino, especially between 2-5 am. Its in a great location and can very easily get to Mandalay Bay and Excalibur. Wish they had more food opinions at the food court though.

Now as for the hotel part... I stayed in the One bedroom suite in the East Tower on the 20th floor.
The first thing I see before even getting to my room is wallpaper actually falling off the wall. *Picture below*.
At first I think my room is amazing, big, great few, comfy bed, very roomie bathroom, and nice big soaking tub.
Well after awhile i keep hearing noises in the kitchen area. I investigate and it turns out to be the mini fridge. It made this weird sound when it would kick on every couple hours.
Then I take a bath and when I am done pull the plug and after the tub drains about half way i start smelling sulfur/rotten egg smell. I look over into the shower and there is black nasty water coming up out of the drain in the shower. I quickly stop the tub again and the water goes down in the shower. GROSS.
Talked to the maid as I was leaving and told her what happened and she told me she would have it dealt with right away. I was gone about 6 hrs and come came back and the water was still in the. I drained the tub and no water came in the shower but i got a faint smell of the sulfur/ rotten egg. Then didn't have a problem again.
Then i had a issue the maid. Even after leaving a $10 tip, she didnt clean up any of the trash in that was left in the room. The take out containers, Star Bucks cup, used napkins, nothing!

As for the Salon and Spa... LOVED IT!!!
I seen Danielle for my hair. She so sweet and did an amazing job with my hair. And the receptionist Sin was great!
For my Massage i seen Sai. She was great!!!!! I thought i had died and gone to heaven. I got the 50min Swedish massage. She made it seem like a 2 hr massage.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tattoo89lady
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Luxor Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Tattoo89lady:

Thank you for taking the time to offer your observations about your stay at Luxor. We are truly delighted that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay, most especially, your remarkable Spa visit. Please accept our apologies for the maintenance and housekeeping issues you encountered in your assigned accommodations. Your comments, and your observations are important to us, and we will use them to help us better serve you in the future.

Deborah H.
Guest Relations Specialist
Luxor Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
guestrelations@luxor.com

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really nice architecture. We saw the Cris Angel show here which was pretty nice. The also have other shows as well. I’m not sure about the rooms due to us not staying here however it’s a nice for sightseeing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Excellent Place. Environment friendly. Relax setting. Huge Resort. Great Staff. Extremely Clean. Cheesesteak spring rolls are a go to appetizer at the Public House. Diversity. Pool parties everyday when the weather is great.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
Reviewed 6 April 2018

no chairs available at pool room called remodeled only half of room was remodeled that is weird food too expensive not that good at all pool had jackhammer going whole time no indication on website of under construction not ok

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Luxor Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear joyner18:

We are grateful for you sharing your concerns and observations with us. We value your business and will examine any shortfalls or deficiencies that may have hampered your good time. Please consider giving Luxor another chance to provide you with the exceptional experiences you deserve.

Deborah H.
Guest Relations Specialist
Luxor Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
guestrelations@luxor.com

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a standard run of the house room. In need of modernisation but the little time actually spent in the room meant it wasn’t an issue for us. However the shower wasn’t good and the the bath filled while having one. Main issue was the pool, no one informed us the main pool is out of use, a polite notice at check in and a discount on resort fees would have been nice. Be prepared to queue for a bed and it been very busy throughout the day, some people were laying on the grass or the floor as no beds. We hired 2 vip sun beds with a brolly for $40.... the next day the same thing was $100 so obviously didn’t pay that. Also the free sun beds have no brollys! Didn’t like the fact you are forced to pay for shade. The location is fine despite been located at the bottom of the strip and only a short walk to the Las Vegas sign.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends