35,503 results
All reviews pyramid room pyramid cafe mandalay bay egyptian theme east tower criss angel chris angel food court other hotels m life trip to vegas new york new york grand canyon slot machines pyramids excalibur casino
Reviewed 16 December 2017

We booked our trip back in August for an awesome price. Our group of 6 had no problems checking in to our rooms. When we booked we were supposed to be in a Pyramid room and when we arrived they were out of them, so we got put into a tower room instead. The tower room was new and was better than the rooms the rest of our family wound up with. They got upgraded to suites and were worse than our room. The only thing I did not like about our room was the shower head. There was no pressure to it, I couldn't wash my hair for fear of standing there for 20 minutes just to get the soap out.
6am on Wednesday 12/13/2017, someone had activated the emergency alert system. It woke us up out of a dead sleep just blaring into our room for at least 15 minutes. We were not too pleased about that.
Titanic is a must see, we spent at least an hour going through the exhibit. There was a lot we already knew about Titanic, but it was amazing to see all the artifacts they have recovered from the wreck.
We did sit down a few nights to play Blackjack. All of our dealers were very nice, not very talkative, but that is alright. I think Won was our favorite. We didn't like Jerry too much though, he was messing up the game by talking way too much, trying to be funny, and wasn't paying attention to the person who was ready to take their turn. If someone was betting big, they probably would have walked away and went to a different casino.
Overall we did have a great trip. We would stay at the Luxor again, but only after we stay a few other places first.

Room Tip: Go for a tower room, they are newer. Pyramid rooms have a slanted ceiling and aren't as nice.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Luxor Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear josiedarlinnn:

It is encouraging to know our legendary resort proved to be the perfect location for your group to enjoy Las Vegas. Please accept our sincere apologies for the uncharacteristic disturbance you experience during your stay. It is pleasing to know that our Blackjack dealers provided some memorable moments during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable time at Luxor.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Requested co-joined rooms and were given rooms down hall from each other. We have two young teenagers so not suitable. Asked for rooms at least together and were finally moved from 14th floor to 4th and hence every time you exited the room you were hit with the smokers haze from casino -it was awful!! My husband and I took a room each with a child each. Tried buffet one morning, plenty of choice but excessively expensive. Food court was reasonably priced but is more just fast food. Paid $136 resort fee per room and only benefit was wifi access which was a given everywhere else we stayed. Valet parking was its best feature and reasonably priced. Wouldn't stay again or recommend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JOA09

Dear JOA09:

Please allow us to extend our apologies for the issues you experienced at check-in. We regret we were unable to fulfill your requested room assignment. We further regret your displeasure with the air quality experienced during your stay. We value your insights, and your patronage and hope to be given the opportunity to provide you with a more rewarding experience in the future.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Room was nice and was priced well. I read the small print online so the resort fees did not surprise me. I small blood spot on the bed sheet was changed when I told the maid. Some noise can be heard in other rooms. Not soundproof. Elevators were out of order on my last day. Both of them (3A)?? Why??

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Luxor Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Jeffrey P:

Thank you for offering your insights and impressions of Luxor. We value your comments and will certainly consider them as we look to better meet the needs of our valued guests. Providing you with the best experiences possible is always our priority, so we hope you will consider giving us the chance to leave you with a more favorable impression of our resort in the future.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

In my opinion the rooms in the actual pyramid don't have a good view due to the size and slant of the windows. However, I have stayed in the towers in the past and these are much nicer rooms. I would recommend to stay there instead. I enjoyed lounging at the pools. This is a good deal if you don't mind walking to get to the rest of the attractions.

Room Tip: Stay in the towers
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear 682cindy:

We appreciate your feedback and your generous recommendation! The Luxor is certainly and outstanding value. We are delighted you enjoyed our beautiful pool complex. Come visit us again soon, and see what else we have done to make your stay truly memorable.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Rough experience to say the least, everywhere you look they talk about the new updated rooms, but fail to share this is only for queen bed rooms. Next the television service in the room seems to be in and out so if you plan on watching a fight in the room you can forget it.

Lastly I don't know how you say a strip view room is one that has you looking at the excalibur hotel and only that. I got there tried the $20 sandwhich and that was what I got the guy at the front desk was absolutely terrible in that regard and on top of that kept the cash smh.

I wont be back and I have stayed here regularly bc the experiece was always good, this was not what I was expecting

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Luxor Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear Kevin J:

We are disheartened to learn your recent visit to Luxor fell below your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. Please accept our sincere apologies, for the unfortunate issue you experienced with the television set in your assigned guestroom. We further regret the perceived lack of service, exhibited by our front desk associate. We hope to be given another opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.