We stayed 3 nights in the 'pavillion suites' which are the vintage rooms above the parking garage. Nothing fancy but clean and comfortable. We had a great view from the 5th floor and our room was on the inside of the corridor, so it was nice and quiet in their even with the concerts going on around Freemont Street. The people in the El Cortez were all very nice-the food in the cafe was cheap and delicious. We had a great time and would stay there again. Everything you need while there is within walking distance and Freemont street has really improved even since 2 years ago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constructed in 1941, the El Cortez Hotel and Casino is the oldest consistently running gaming property in Las Vegas. It is located in the Fremont East Entertainment District in historic downtown Las Vegas. With 362 hotel rooms including the Cabana Suites, El Cortez features full-pay single deck 21, 10x odds on craps, state of the art roulette and over 1000 slot machines. El Cortez is proudly affiliated with Michael Gaughan's South Point Sports Book. Dining options at El Cortez include: Cafe Cortez, The Flame Steakhouse, and Subway. The property also includes a gift shop and full-service beauty and barber shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your El Cortez Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Cortez Hotel Las Vegas
- El Cortez Hotel And Casino
- El Cortez Las Vegas
- El Cortez Hotel & Casino Las Vegas