MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 184
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 236
Aria.com
USD 301
USD 279
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 309
USD 256
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
USD 350
USD 327
Bellagio.com
USD 357
USD 324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 186
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 184
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 706
USD 253
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 163
USD 149
Priceline
1,185 results
All reviewsshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfastan early flightrental carnext morningfront desk staffroom was clean and comfortablebusiness tripoff the stripconvenient locationking suitefree shuttlewould stay here againgreat place to staygrand canyonmandalay baynoise
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Every staff member was intelligent, friendly, and willing to help and serve. Rooms are spacious and updated. Close to airport and my office - so just perfect for this trip. This is a non gaming property.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chris A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for you review. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had a quick, one night stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas Airport before our early morning flight. We used the hotel shuttle service from the Rental Car Return and to the airport. Both shuttles were fast and easy to use. Our drivers were helpful and courteous. And the front desk staff was welcoming and helpful setting up the shuttle service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This hotel needs some TLC! It's time for SOMEONE to move about this facility and start identifying problem areas that need maintenance and upgrades. Most of all, it would be nice if STAFF recognized the problems rather than having guests bring them to their attention--it makes a person feel like you're complaining.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chris A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so sorry that you experienced problems during your stay. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to the staff to ensure proper training.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport for 4 nights in early March. I was in Las Vegas to watch a basketball tournament. The hotel is convenient to and from the airport via the free shuttle. The breakfast was very good. The hotel is a little worn but serviceable and clean. I did find my room to be a little dark. Everyone who worked there was friendly and professional. Sunset Park across the street from the hotel offers respite from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas. I would stay here again. Next time, though, I would rent a car. I mostly took Lyfft which cost around 15 dollars to and from the strip. One day, however, I took a taxi which cost $30. Parking is free at the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank weezlikestotravel
Chris A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I was on personal business to Las Vegas and was looking for a Hilton property (I have to get my points). Through the website I found the Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport. It was a distance from my daily destination but it was very affordable. As I was driving to the location I started to have second thoughts (this was at night) - looked a little downtrodden. However, the front desk personnel were amazing and very accommodating. In addition, I did not know there was a wonderful park right across the street - Sunset - was a surprise and great for my morning run/workout (I wondered why the fitness center was deserted). For the price, location, and quality of staff and amenities this was a thumbs up stay. Shout out to day and evening front desk personnel

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank midlomonarch
Chris A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you for your comments with regards to your recent stay. We hope you try us again sooin.