“Devastating”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have a particular fondness for Paris, France, so at home in Australia, I did a lot of research about Paris the casino for our trip to Vegas and it's restaurants/cafes. This one was top of my list because of the atmospheric setting.
My partner and I got engaged 3 days earlier and we were looking forward to ordering a bottle of champagne in "Paris" to celebrate. We arrived around 9.45pm, and we greeted by 2 hostesses. I explained that we had already had dinner earlier and that we wanted to get a snack or order a meal to share and order some wine.
A very unenthused lady explained that we could not get a table there unless we both ordered a main. There was no queue and about a quarter of the restaurant was occupied. She went on to explain that she only had one server on. I am still unsure what she meant by this. I went back twice to try to explain but she would not allow us a table in their restaurant. To say I was devastated is in understatement.
I had been planning a visit to this cafe for 12 months and really looking forward to it. Not a very nice feeling.

2  Thank J-Bird86
Write a ReviewReviews (1,390)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We were staying at Paris Hotel and just came down for breakfast. They said it would be about a 5 minute wait, which ended up being about 3.

We were served coffee and water very quickly and I ordered a Bloody Mary (without bacon). When they brought the Bloody Mary out, it had bacon, but my SO excitedly ate it for me. :). I ordered the Eggs Benedict (without bacon) and my SO ordered the ham and cheese croissant. The waiter offered to exchange the bacon with something else so I said avocado.

When the meal came out it had a whole avocado on it. (Winning!) The hollandaise sauce was so good. The whole meal was very tasty. My SO said his croissant was tangy and flavorful. The service was exceptional. Our waiter was funny, friendly, and efficient. I would say don’t get a Bloody Mary from here. It was the only things below par, otherwise everything else was good!

1  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 27 March 2018

They have a lovely breakfast offered all day long....many other nice lunches and dinners too. You can dine indoors our out side and feel like your in Paris.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Arrived @ 9:00 AM. Wait time was about 20 minutes. Order two coffee, corn beef with two basted eggs and potatoes. This meal was very good. My wife order the french toast. Stated that the crust was not soft. She ate around the crust. The bill was about $47.00 for two. Not a bad place to eat. Would have giving it five stars if it wasn't for the french toast.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Dennis my server was very pleasant, arrived at 10:15 am on a Sunday BREAKFAST TIME.. Not staffed enough to get tables cleaned, to get customers seated. Empty tables all over, customers waiting in line. I stay at Paris Las Vegas all the time and eat at multiple restaurants in the complex. This is the worst run.
Just received my meal. Food was luke warm. Coffee that was sitting out was warmer. I have verbally advised the management in the past about the issues.
No change yet.