“Great location”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
studio living room with muphy bed behind the sofa that pulls down from the wall. It is a queen bed.
studio verses one bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Robin B
“Great location”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This place was great! The location and the unit were perfect for our getaway. I was hesitant because of some of the negative reviews but I'm so glad I decided to book. Love the views from the rooftop pool, the peace and quiet, and the amenities in the unit as well as the complex. Don't let the bad reviews scare you. Book this place if you want a quiet place on the strip within close proximity to all the casinos and restaurants you could ever need.

Management Response
12 Mar 2017
Thanks Robin. I'm glad you were happy and look forward to booking your future travels​. I do think those bad reviews you are remembering​ were when you were considering The Jockey Club. We spoke about your options and how you were skeptical of The Jockey Club but I am sure Polo has some too. I just wanted to let people reading this know I have never gotten a bad review. FYI: Never go to a timeshare presentation with Polo!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing