“Dinner on the Strip!”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Fashion Show Blvd
Transit: Duece and Ace buses. Take the Fashion Show Mall stop.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This Mexican restaurant in the Fashion Mall in Las Vegas is authentic, delicious and affordable! They have freshly homemade chips and salsa and authentic Chili Rellenos! Reminds me of Mexico! It doesn’t break the bank like so many of the uppity Strip restaurants and is family friendly!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We came here for dinner on our last night in Vegas and OMG, so glad we did. Hoping to sit closer to the sidewalk, but we got a table closer to the back, because it was so busy (that's always a good sign). We shared the fish taco platter and our son had the same, with chicken. Soooooo yummy. The tortillas were amazing. The fish was delish. Seriously, the whole thing was so damn good - I could have licked the plate. Then, let's briefly chat about the lime margaritas - the slushy ones. I actually got one to go they were so gooooooood.
Really loved this place, fun, upbeat, delish food, great service, great location. There's no downside here!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

El Segundo Sol Great Mexican Bar & Restaurant . They have a excellent Happy Hour from 4 to 7 p.m. daily. Reduced prices on all drinks, loaded nachos, taco's ,enchiladas and more. Has a great atmosphere and many entrees for regular dining.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Located at the Fashion Show Mall on the strip is Strip Burger and El Segundo Sol. They are side by side. If you sit outside at the bar or near it you can order from either restaurant. They have great happy hour specials on drinks. The nachos are delicious. The queso fundido (melted cheese on a skillet covered with chorizo served with fresh tortilla chips and corn tortillas) is a delicious appetizer. I ordered the enchiladas. My parents shared the chicken fajitas and something else. My wife ordered tacos. It all looked great and everyone enjoyed their food. The service was great. The regular menu prices are midrange and a good value. They do have happy hour specials that are much cheaper especially the drinks.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We ordered then chicken fajitas and shared them because we weren’t all that hungry. The food tasted great, but you don’t get a whole lot of chicken, which was disappointing. The salsa and chips couldn’t be beat! The salsa is a little on the spicy side, but the flavor was great! I had a prickly pear and my girlfriend had a mango margarita and both drinks were pretty good. If I went back I would probably order the mango margarita. Overall it’s a great place to eat on the strip and they have outdoor seating which is great!

Been to El Segundo Sol? Share your experiences!