“Amazing Experience!”

Ranked #13 of 281 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Ready to earn your wings? Experience the thrilling sensation of skydiving, without a parachute or airplane, as a 1,000 horsepower motor keeps you soaring through air in America's original indoor skydiving facility. The propeller turns on and the air begins to flow. You’re floating, flying, free falling through the air with wind speeds up to 120 mph. Other Las Vegas attractions will not offer you the chance to defy gravity! If you share our love for the extreme sport of indoor skydiving, you crave adrenaline-inducing Las Vegas activities, or you simply want to try something epic on your Vegas vacation, come test your limits on this exhilarating simulated skydive. Try it more than once, and reach new heights every time!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is the most unique experience you can do in VEGAS, for a few minutes you can experience jumping from an airplane with the safety of been just a few feet away from the floor. DO it you will love it.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

It's a unique experience without the risk of actually skydiving, the staff was very helpful and kind and Rich our instructor was awesome! I would do it again!

1  Thank Jcjasso
Reviewed 25 September 2017

This was a really great experience for all four of my kids! The 13 year old absolutely loved it. Lea (our instructor) was super sweet and very kind to all of us. I highly recommend her. This is a definite must do while in Vegas!

1  Thank Rachel P
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

The experience itself was great, but the staff were also super helpful and professional. They even re-sent me the pictures I had lost just a couple of hours after leaving... so, thank you to everyone at Vegas indoor skydiving!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

What an experience this was. We'd watch friends indoor skydive in the UK and decided to do it in Vegas and were glad we did. Leah, our instructor was brilliant and guided us through everything telling us what was going to happen, what we'd be doing and how. She was extremely helpful making the experience a special one for us both. I got to go up quite high which is exactly what I wanted, my partner didn't but managed a roll which was awesome. This going to be something we'll do again next time we're in Vegas and asking for Leah to take us flying again.