“Kids loved this!”

Ranked #12 of 280 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Ready to earn your wings? Experience the thrilling sensation of skydiving, without a parachute or airplane, as a 1,000 horsepower motor keeps you soaring through air in America's original indoor skydiving facility. The propeller turns on and the air begins to flow. You’re floating, flying, free falling through the air with wind speeds up to 120 mph. Other Las Vegas attractions will not offer you the chance to defy gravity! If you share our love for the extreme sport of indoor skydiving, you crave adrenaline-inducing Las Vegas activities, or you simply want to try something epic on your Vegas vacation, come test your limits on this exhilarating simulated skydive. Try it more than once, and reach new heights every time!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 25 September 2017

This was a really great experience for all four of my kids! The 13 year old absolutely loved it. Lea (our instructor) was super sweet and very kind to all of us. I highly recommend her. This is a definite must do while in Vegas!

1  Thank Rachel P

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

The experience itself was great, but the staff were also super helpful and professional. They even re-sent me the pictures I had lost just a couple of hours after leaving... so, thank you to everyone at Vegas indoor skydiving!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

What an experience this was. We'd watch friends indoor skydive in the UK and decided to do it in Vegas and were glad we did. Leah, our instructor was brilliant and guided us through everything telling us what was going to happen, what we'd be doing and how. She was extremely helpful making the experience a special one for us both. I got to go up quite high which is exactly what I wanted, my partner didn't but managed a roll which was awesome. This going to be something we'll do again next time we're in Vegas and asking for Leah to take us flying again.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Must do when in LV
The guide was great, helpful, fun and experienced

I would recommend this activity to everyone wanting some adrenaline and wanting to do something different.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Vegas Indoor Skydiving is absolutely one of the most welcoming places I've ever been! From the second you walk in the door your greated by happy smiling people that truly want you to have a great time and feel at home. Check in is a breeze and they've got tons of comfy couches for your whole group to hang and wait for your class to start. My group of friends and I were lead to the class portion of the experience by Zach. Mad props to zach he's extremely personable makes the learning process fun and you can tell he truly enjoys coming there and doing this with people everyday!

The indoor skydiving is amazing!! Gets your adrenaline pumping, and was legit all we talked about for the next 3 days. Soooo much fun!
Inside the tunnel Zach is phenomenal took his time make sure we all had a blast although just being around him is a blast!!
You get a few tries in the wind tunnel floating around with your instructor helping you do cool things like spins and turns and tons of other fun stuff.
Best part you can purchase a video to take home and show everyone!!
We laughed so hard rewatching us all do the skydiving.

You must try this!

Next time in Vegas this will absolutely be the first place we'll go!!