“Beautiful view”

and up
Stratosphere Tower Observation Deck
Ranked #6 of 467 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Sitting atop the Stratosphere Tower Hotel and Casino, this is the tallest free-standing observation tower in the U.S. and is encircled by two exciting roller coasters.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited at night and the view was amazing! You can stay inside or go outside for a better view. It costs about $66 for my daughter, husband, and I and it was worth every penny!

Write a ReviewReviews (11,043)
All reviews
in 106 reviews
"vegas"
in 2,118 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We came here to celebrate a wedding. My wife and I were casino hopping , gambling to get drinks. The service here is amazing I didn't have to wait forever for a waitress to come and serve me. I was only there an hour and walked out felling good. The location is far from the strip well its on the strip but far from the center of everything. but if it wasn't for that id give it a 5 star

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Welp, we did the rides and didn't die. IDK if I'd do it again but I'm truely glad we did it! Have fun!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

went into the tower to see them bungee from the tower it cost between 129-149 to jump. lot of places to eat at and shop