“Beyond expectations!”

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain Rd/Sands Ave.
Description: Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich, James Beard's Most Outstanding Restaurateurs of 2008, bring you their first ever Italian Steakhouse! CarneVino endeavors to deliver the premier steak experience in Las Vegas. With soaring 16 foot ceilings and Italian marble and wood touches, the handsome and spacious rooms are designed in the style of a classic Italian Castella, where serving the highest quality product with our first-ever international wine list creates an experience unlike any other. The menu focuses on our very own BBL Beef and its minimum five week dry aging process, rounded out with various source-verified meat, fish, and poultry, classic and inventive regional pastas, and unique spins on traditional steakhouse appetizers and sides. Join us for high-energy but luxurious dinner in any one of our dining rooms, or drop by the Taverna on a whim to kick back and watch the game with our more casual menu, featuring our very own CarneVino Burger!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was simply delicious. There were 3 oof us in our party and they suggested the riThis was simply delicious. There were 3 of us in our party and they suggested the ribeye and porterhouse. The steaks were huge, and the carver expertly carved them tableside... plenty of steak for 3 people. The service was impeccable... not obtrusive but very attentive. The streaks are seasoned and aged with a dry rub. I have been to many steakhouses, but this one was the best by far. We also shared 2 sides... broccoli with garlic and tuscan fries which were fingerling potatoes, both perfectly seasoned and prepared. We all loved this place! Highly recommend!!beye and porterhouse. The steaks were huge, and the carver expertly carved them tableside... plenty of steak for 3 people. The service was impeccable... not obtrusive but very attentive. The streaks are seasoned and aged with a dry rub. I have been to many steakhouses, but this one was the best by far. We also shared 2 sides... broccoli with garlic and tuscan fries which were fingerling potatoes, both perfectly seasoned and prepared. We all loved this place! Highly recommend!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,490)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Good food, great wine and excellent service! We had a very good stay in Carnevino in Las Vegas! Thanks!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My son, whom has visited this restaurant twice, claims it to be numero uno- the best! I went to verify his claim as my favorite meal is steak. I had the 10 oz bone in "reserve" as I am 69 and watching my figure. I also had 2 glasses of their Malbec wine. No side dishes.
I can only compare the service with an image of a queen bee being waited on by the workers. I had so many people during my 1.5 hour meal (by choice) that I was surprised I even had to raise my napkin. The steak was a close second best as I am very hard to please. I would definitely go back. Well worth the price- but when was excellent quality ever disappointing!!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Our group of 3 had a lovely dinner that was what you expect at a steakhouse. Friendly, knowledgeable waitstaff, a sommelier who knew the list and had great recommendations and menu that had all the beef options alongside classic pasta dishes you anticipate. The grilled octopus app was awesome, flavorful and tender. The caprese salad was beautifully presented and delicious. Veal scallopini and tagliatelle bolognese were very strong orders. My only quibble was the filet that I ordered medium and it came out rare. The waiter and manager dealt with it very appropriately and when returned, it was perfect. Just a weird miss for a steak house.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I have been to this restaurant a few times over the last few years. On my last visit I tried something different and go the hanger steak instead of the fillet. Honestly one of the best steaks I have ever had. Also, the mushrooms for a side were great. Service here is awesome most of the time.

Been to Carnevino? Share your experiences!