“Avoid”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 6
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Muffin so stale it was inedible. Latte nothing special. The worst part was the staff did not care. Too busy enjoying conversations with each other. Avoid.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I had a quick lunch in this place. I had a healthy tuna salad, orange juice and an espresso, and although I found the quality good, I thought it was too high priced. But you are at the Palazzo and...what can you expect?

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This small shop has a good selection of gelato, pastries and espresso drinks. In my time here I’ve had a latte, a pastry and a gelato. All were good, especially the latte.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

If I feel like I'm being scammed, I'll usually give the place one star. The food was great, so I'll give them two in this case. But watch out! I was late and couldn't take time for a full lunch, so I got a quick cappuccino, pecan pie and gelato. Maybe they think I'm in a hurry and on an expense account and won't check my bill? Well, I always do. The food was great, but when I checked the bill it was way high. $25? I discovered that they charged me for two single portions of gelato instead of one portion with two flavors. Not a big deal? Well, at a pricy place in pricy Vegas, that difference was pretty big. I pointed it out and they knocked down the price, but they didn't really apologize. Looked to me sort of like their modus. My message: enjoy, be prepared for an expensive experience, and check your bill.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Swung by twice for a
Cappuccino to go around off peak hours - service was great and coffee was excellent. The displays look appetizing (gelato, pastries, salads and sandwiches) and it’s a bit away from the noise and bustle so would recommend it. To be honest all the places I’ve tried in the Venetian have been good.