Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 154
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 143
USD 192
USD 188
Palazzo.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 220/night.

USD 226
USD 216
Venetian.com
USD 235
USD 225
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 254/night.

New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

USD 84
USD 79
USD 102
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 104
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

11,692 results
All reviewsfashion show malltrain noiseoff the striptv in the mirrornon smokingfree shuttleresort feeshuttle servicejacuzzi tubstove topone bedroom suitecaesars palacedirectly across the streetthe sofa bedfull kitchenbeautiful hotelother hotels
Reviewed 9 February 2011

Our manufacture recommended us to stay here since our meeting was held in this hotel. The first morning I didn't want to be disturbed, the next thing I know a "housekeeper" came in without saying a word! I told her to get out!

That night we returned from our meeting to find ALL OUR CASH hidden in our bags, and MEDICATION was stolen!!! I called security, they brought up the woman that "wasn't given permission" to clean our room. She denied all of it...Lawsuit will be filed.

DO NOT STAY HERE....DO NOT STAY HERE...DO NOT STAY HERE

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank muleyman69
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2011

Dear valued Guest:

I'm sorry to read that you had these challenges during your stay. I hope that you were able to contact our security department so that we can run a thorough investigation and resolve this matter. I apologize for the challenge and hope that you will consider returning.

Reviewed 8 February 2011

This was my first stay at the Trump, based upon recomendations from friends, and I was thoroughly pleased with the level of service I received while there. The location is more quiet than other properties because it's a block off of the strip - which I consider to be a good thing. It's also directly across the street from Nordstrom which is at the back of the Fashion Show Mall - another plus!

The room was nice with a mini kitchen including a microwave, coffee maker and small refrigerator, some plates, glasses and utensils. Queen bed and comfortable fold-out and a nice huge bathroom with both a separate jetted tub and walk-in shower. There is a small TV embedded in the mirror of the bathroom, which is nice for watching the news in the morning.

The bellhops and doormen were very considerate, the shuttle drivers made us laugh, the front desk staff bent over backwards to accomodate our needs and the Consierge steered us in the right direction for restaurants, golf courses and nightclubs. The lobby bar is a very nice place to relax and they make a wicked good martini. The restaurant has an excellent menu and is well-appointed. I think it may be a well-kept secret in the area, since we only had to wait 20 minutes for a table.

The pool deck is beautiful and the spa and fitness facilities are everything you would expect and more. Book your spa appointments early on arrival as they sometimes get backed up. Room service is fast, with excellent choices and flexibility options.

We always appreciate a hotel WITHOUT a casino when we stay in Las Vegas. When we want to go to one there are many to choose from, but it's nice to not have to walk through a casino when you're coming and going each day. The Marriott Chateau is another property we like, for this reason.

The Wynn and Encore are a quick walk from the Trump, or their hotel shuttle will take you down as far as Caesar's Palace, so you're close to other attractions. All in all a great stay. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank tuscany885

Dear valued Guest:

I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly enjoy serving our guests and we hope to leave a lasting impression that will make them want to come back again and again. Please consider making this your hotel of choice in Las Vegas as it would be our true pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 8 February 2011

It looks impressive, but it is not from the inside.
There is nothing to do there, close to the mall but not more than that.
Service was bad as we didn't have the spare bed for the bay when arrived at 10pm
didn't have electricity to use the hob and it took them a long time to fix it
everything there is too expensive for NO reason
Didn't like it - only liked the beds and bath - high quality!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Kereni
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2011

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share with us your experiences surrounding your most recent stay at our hotel. It appears that we fell short of providing you with a flawless experience and I regret the fact that we did not execute our service standards better. I am confident that a second chance at serving you would provide a flawless experience that would erase the memories of this stay. I hope that you will consider allowing us the chance to do so.

Reviewed 7 February 2011

where do i start on this one, one of the best hotels i have stayed in, and maybe the cheapest ! there is great competition in vegas , but the donald has surpassed all my expectations with this hotels - everything was top quality , but the price was so cheap, so would certainly go back again.

very friendly staff, from the door staff to the reception, to the valet.

the only hotel that near this one in quality is ashford castle

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear valued Guest-

I would like to thank you for providing the viewers of Trip Advisor with such a terrific assessment of your stay. The hotel is beautiful and stands out in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you will consider staying with us for all of your future visits to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 4 February 2011

I am writing this review sitting in my room two days before I check out because I can't wait to tell everyone how amazing this hotel is! I am actually a hotelier,so I'm ultra picky about perfection, but I must say this hotel blew my wife and I away! The service is on another level,from the bartenders Omar and Marvin, to MaryBeth who always refills ur coffee during breakfast! She is like a hawk,always watching your cup,and when it gets to half, here she is. We had the chef's apetizer platter at the bar...wow! Location is perfect,on the strip,but I love the fact that there is no casino,so it is actually SMOKE FREE!! The rooms are very tastefully furnished,with jacuzzi tubs large enough for two...the pool is outdoor,and as we are here in Feb,not too ideal as it is outdoors. I was also disappointed by the lack of robes, slippers and shower gel in the rooms,as well as in room safes. I think for a hotel of this class,we need safes in the rooms at the very least. They allow small pets but at a $200 fee! We left our 100 pound German Shepherd at home. Shopping is right across the street from the hotel...litterally! Quite pricey though! If you are a midnight owl like me, please indulge in the Trump Sundae at 2am...which we are enjoying right now...speaking of which,I gotta go! I can't wait to stay here really soon! We just found our new "spot"!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for sharing your experiences in your posting concerning your most recent stay with us. Our goal with our service is certainly perfection and I'm pleased to read that you noticed the efforts of the best team of hotel associates in all of Las Vegas. Thank you for your wonderful comments and we hope to be able to serve you again.