12,089 results
All reviewsfashion show malltrain noiseoff the striptv in the mirrornon smokingfree shuttleresort feeshuttle servicejacuzzi tubstove topone bedroom suitecaesars palacedirectly across the streetthe sofa bedfull kitchenbeautiful hotelother hotels
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Very nice hotel. Room is very big and spacious. The only reason I gave four stars was the location...prefer to be further down on the strip. The free shuttle service was great. The room service was great but a bit pricey...$150.00 breakfast for 6.
The bath towels were a bit scratchy.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel and quite. Great services very clean. Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to get away on a budget. Free shuttle to the strip so no worries and a very friendly staff to serve your needs!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Great hotel, quiet as there is no casino in the hotel, nice and friendly staff. Clean, spacious rooms, comfy beds. Good choice of coffee, tea and complimentary water in the room. the only bad thing is the resort fee. It is too much.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel through RCI for a week on a vacation with my wife. The Trump was nice but I was disappointed that the bar closes at 12 on weeknights and there were not many options in the store. I guess it was not what I expected. A nice place but it was not for me.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Arrived at December 24th in the evening and the hotel was kinda busy. But this were not a problem to any of the front desk attendants. Kay, attended my family and I, and she was very nice and even gave us extra touristic info making us feel very welcomed. We got a very nice view, not from Vegas Strip, but a beautiful mountain view and we loved it. They offer you, microwave, electric stove, coffee machine and a toaster. You have to ask them for silverware, plates, mugs and etc because you won't find it in your room right away. The sofa bed is terrible, impossible to use it, so beware of that. Overall, is a very nice hotel with a very good service.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family