Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 152*
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 143*
MGMGrand.com
USD 83*
USD 80*
USD 391*
Cosmopolitan Hotel
USD 78*
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 166*
  • Pool
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 122*
  • Restaurant
Tuscany Suites & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 103*
USD 57*
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Tahiti Village(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 124*
Travelocity
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 112*
11,464 results
All reviewsfashion show malltrain noiseoff the striptv in the mirrornon smokingfree shuttleresort feeshuttle servicestove topone bedroom suitejacuzzi tubdirectly across the streetthe sofa bedfull kitchenbeautiful hotelcaesars palaceother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Well trained staff. Very friendly. Very courteous. Room was beautiful but nothing worked. The lg tv had audio but not video. The induction stove did not work. No detergent. No blanket for our teenager on the sofa sleeper. The whirlpool was temperamental. We were ignored once by a white glove bellman. Maybe he does the high rollers. We had to call front desk every night as new problems arose. But the cost for the rooms was good. We would go back if they keep that price. No such luck, as on planning our next LV trip, Trump already riser it's prices.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Alex C
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your rave reviews about our staff. They are great and professional at what they do. I appreciate you recognizing them for their efforts. I'm sorry to read about the challenges that you experienced. This sounds as if the challenges that you had are easily fixed. I hope that you will allow for us to serve you again. I would enjoy the chance to provide you with a flawless stay to replace this memory.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

I stayed with some girlfriends in early March and loved it. It's a great place to unwind and enjoy great service, gorgeous rooms, and delicious food. The pool area is top notch and since it's pretty high up, you get a great view of the surrounding area. The menu is great, too: smoothies, lunch fare, cocktails, etc. The lounge furniture is super comfy, and you don't have to fight over chairs! If you're looking for a luxurious place to unwind, without all the craziness that comes with some of the hotels right on the strip (think smoky and crowded), then this is the place!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

Dear valued Guest:

I'm happy to read that you and your girlfriends had a wonderful time with us. I hope that all of your "getaways" will find you are and your friends in our hotel. We would enjoy the chance to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

My Husband and I stayed at the Trump International Las Vegas for 8 nights in May 2011. We both felt that it was a classy, relaxed and perfect place to stay while we explored all the fun and excitement of Las Vegas. We enjoyed very second of your stay feeling like we were VIPs the whole time.

We checked in at 2:30am and the staff was so friendly and welcoming. Excited to be in Vegas for the first time, but exhausted from our flight, the staff member who checked us was informative and fast. We also got upgraded to a corner suite which had a view that was to die for. It probably ended up really making our trip.
The hostess there even suggested an awesome pizza joint that delivered to the hotel 27/7 so we could have some dinner. Our bags were quickly taken up to our room and met the concierge met us there. He showed us around and made sure we were comfortable before bidding us a good night. These little touches made it so much fun.

The rooms at the Trump were classy, chic and spacious with everything you need including a big kitchen and a huge bathroom. The rooms are impeccably clean and the coffee and water is always stocked in the room everyday. There is a safe in the room and we had no problems with security at all. The bed is super comfortable and we were lucky enough to have the best view of the strip from our room…with roof to floor glass walls in a corner suite, you never forget you are in Vegas and you truly get to enjoy the Vegas atmosphere all the time. I could see the fountains going at the Bellagio from the window very easily.

A lot of the reviews on Trump say that it is way too far from the main strip. But I can now tell you from my experience it is so not far AT ALL. It is literally less than a 5 min walk and you are on the strip. And it is safe. And if you don’t want to do that walk, then there are courtesy buses to take you to two different locations on the strip including Caesars Palace and the Wynn all the time, and they are so friendly and helpful, nothing is too much for them.

Some other reviews also mention hearing the goods train in the middle of the night. I think I heard it twice during our 8 night stay, but I never heard it at night. It totally wasn’t an issue.

The pool / gym are lovely and well equipped. The concierge desk was very helpful with booking a show and a Grand Canyon tour for us. They were quick and knew all the options and sorted thing out without any fuss.

I would definitely recommend Trump International as being the stylish, impeccable, and elegant way to stay in Vegas and I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank missneha

Dear valued Guest:

I really enjoyed reading your review. I'm pleased to see that your 8 nights stay was flawless and that you felt like VIP's during your visit. We certainly treat all of our guests as such and it's a joy to read reviews like yours. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

very high quality and luxury rooms. Hotel is very quiet. I prefer the lack of a casino. therefore, the hotel is more calm and relaxed. Excellent food and service. A must to stay in the hotel. The only thing a bit far from the center. but I can get 15 minutes on foot. I have requested the service tool.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends

Dear valued Guest:

I'm pleased to read that you were comfortable during your stay and that you had a great time with us. We enjoy serving all of our guests. We are aware of the competition in this city and are grateful that you selected Trump International as your hotel of choice.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at this establishment from March 12-16, 2012.
To start off, let me say that this hotel is very beautiful, the rooms are spacious, clean and the view of the strip was great (from the 35th floor) and the staff was very friendly.
HOWEVER, huge miscommunication between the staff caused our outlook for this establishment to become quite negative.
Upon arriving, we noticed right away that the lights for the housekeepers on the outside of our door were broken, both "do not disturb" and "housekeeping please" lights were turned on and would not turn off. From working in a hotel myself in the past and general common sense, I knew this was going to cause an issue and asked to be moved to a new room. I was told that the lights would be fixed immediately by an engineer and that it would not cause any problems for us....
The lights were not fixed our entire stay. I told the front desk that I did not want housekeeping coming to our room until I called to let them know that we were leaving and it was okay to come in and clean. EVERY morning, housekeeping woke us up extremely early by knocking on the door, ringing the door bell or just attempting to walk in the room. Halfway through our stay, housekeeping actually entered the room quite early while my husband and I were still in bed. It was extremely awkward and embarrassing for obvious reasons. After this happened, I was assured by the front desk that for the rest of our stay, we would not be interrupted unless we called for housekeeping. Yet once again, the following morning, housekeeping woke us up by attempting to enter the room.
I understand that miscommunication happens, especially in a hotel as big as this one, however, we were very forgiving the first two mornings it happened.. after that, our attitudes grew very negative; espeically upon checking out, after it happened EVERY morning. The manager seemed quite sincere when apologizing to us and did compensate us by removing our resort fees and one in room dining charge, but we were not there to look for discounts on our room. We were there to enjoy our vacation, which included sleeping in each morning, which we were unable to do due to housekeeping waking us up very early. I am very disappointed with how our stay went and regretfully will not stay at this establishment in the future, nor will I recommend it to anyone else.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank jsm027

Dear valued Guest:

I'm sorry that you were disappointed with your stay. We work hard to ensure that all of our guests are happy with their accommodations. I hope that this miscommunication will not cause for you to stay away. We would enjoy the chance to serve you again.